Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 42. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
They will improve the game, the tea said that they will learn about mistake in lordmancer to make lordmancer II better so far. They have a lot of return and can easily correct the mistake in the first game. Without bugs and hackers, they have just to extend the had lifetime and a lot of players will be very glad to play to lordmancer II !
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

Exactly, just look at Nintendo and Pokemon Go.

It's not just Pokemon Go, there are a lot of big companies trying to bring RPGs to mobile phones, especially in Japan. So this would be a perfect example with a playstyle which is already proofed by gamers around the world on PC Smiley

Cantdecide, do you know of any plans to make LC accesible/useable to other games? Creating a currency standard/exchange for all kinds of games?

Actually I don't know, but if the game rocks and player are using the coins, it could be a coin for other games too. At least it is what I could imagen. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
mmorpg will always get player as long as it is good.

So if they can make a good mmorpg, it will be a success, if they can make a bad one then it will become a failure.

I hope it will be great. I love mmorpgs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...

Quite right! Marketing is key in the mobile game market; the supply is simply too big!

Once marketing creates a network effect, the quality of the game will retain the players, which will create value for the token itself!

Recently we are getting some game tokens and I wonder whether they will be successful or not. Its simple actually if the game gets played by lots of gamers then they will invest in tokens and try to get the advantage in the game. MMO RPG is the trend these days so thinking that it will be a good one.

MMORPG are having some problems right now, the trend is more around MOBAs and Competitive FPS. Make a clone of Counter striker or Call of duty with a betting system based on cryptocurrenciers and you just have to open your pockets to let the money flow in.

But MMORPG need new things, every player like me have the impression to always do the same thing and to not see anything new. An economy based on cryptocurrency, giving a real life interest to our virtual achievements in the game could be something to work on  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I have looked up some reviews of Lordmancer HD and a lot of people are upset about the pricing and hackers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobak.lm.android.app.english

Use to be a really good game but now its pretty crap. Full of bugs & hackers. The developers have also got quite greedy for $. Later in high levels very repetative boring. Developers you have ruined a good game.

dead duck i have been playing this game for 2 years and its gone from 400 players online to 50 to 75 at one time, it has tons of errors and bug and far too many hackers, and its not any better then an 8 to 16 bit gameboy game and they try to bleed you dry paying to play. like $40.00 us dollars a month for platium plus all the crystals you need for gear. sorry major waste of time and money..

nice game i like this game but crystals is so expensive.. i wish i can buy crystals with cheap price

Do you acknowledge their complaints and if yes, have you taken any precautions to prevent those issues from appearing in Lordmancer II?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Quite right! Marketing is key in the mobile game market; the supply is simply too big!

Once marketing creates a network effect, the quality of the game will retain the players, which will create value for the token itself!

Recently we are getting some game tokens and I wonder whether they will be successful or not. Its simple actually if the game gets played by lots of gamers then they will invest in tokens and try to get the advantage in the game. MMO RPG is the trend these days so thinking that it will be a good one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

If you offer some benefit for old players, im sure a lot would come back to the volume 2 and you will have a smooth start. And since your implanting cryptocurrency, u will gain player base from both sides. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

It's not just Pokemon Go, there are a lot of big companies trying to bring RPGs to mobile phones, especially in Japan. So this would be a perfect example with a playstyle which is already proofed by gamers around the world on PC Smiley

Cantdecide, do you know of any plans to make LC accesible/useable to other games? Creating a currency standard/exchange for all kinds of games?

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

3 millions? Really? Lordmancer its also your game? Right?

Yes, Lordmancer I was their game also.

oh.. than they have a huge potencial.. If first version was a succesfully, than they must make second more batter and players will be only growing  Shocked

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

That's huge numbers! LM II will bring even higher figures  Wink

It could easily reach 10 million if the crypto community promotes it a lot. A game like this is really unique and having open market and making money could bring a lot of users.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Yes, Lordmancer I was their game also.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

That's huge numbers! LM II will bring even higher figures  Wink

Wow! 3m for LM1?!!

I think I'm gonna give Lordmancer a go as well. Does anyone have any comments about the quality of the game itself? Since it already has such a big gamer community, it must be doing something right. The cryptopart is just a big bonus.

I don't know for Lordmancer I. But I tested Lordmancer II (You should try it, really fast to install).

I could not test everything like PvP (I don't know if it's in the beta).

But so far the game is fun, fluid, the graphisms are really cool for a mobile. If you like tactical RPG and MMORPG I think you should really give it a try, quite similar to FF Crystal Chronicle.

Thanks Elmar, will download it tonight. I've never played an MMORPG on my cell, but to be honest, that is where I spend most my time nowadays. Who's got time to sit behind his desktop to play games nowadays? On you mobile on the other hand you can play a quick game in between stuff, or longer games while commuting to work or something similar. The growth in mobile is unbelievable. Thought about investing in MobileGo, but their ICO didn't feel right.

I still need to read the whitepaper of Lordmancer and play the game, but if both are satisfactory, I think I'll buy some.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Tested the game yesterday.
Did not test all features but just gameplay. Nice game, fun to play! I really believe this project can work.

Keep it up team!
Hope more people will install this game for testing and will support this project.

Good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Phone game industry is a huge market, good to see a project in this sector. Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: