Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 7. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
What is the main goal of your project? For what do you want to create these smartglasses? What is the main purpose to use them everyday for common person?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Early investors have already received their glasses? Will they have to write a short review? Will they be rewarded for their feedback?
Activity: 207
AR is a very promising technology and very popular also. Lucyd can attract a lot of media attention.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I have a question about identity detection system. You stated that one can choose information which will be displayed about them. Does it mean that you plan to create some kind of social network where everybody could place info about themselves to share it with others?
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
Can we see the open sourced code on github to know how well the tech team is? It would be very useful
To see the open source code in github maybe it is their privacy that can not be given to just anyone. MAYBE

Do you have any predictions as to the value of what LCD will be in months ahead?
I predict prices will be better in the coming months.
Activity: 193
This project has extremely high potential from what I can see. I love the idea to make AR/VR devices appropriate for everyday use. Been dreaming of this technology since childhood when watched a Sci-Fi movies lol
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
are the glasses beta still available for preorder with 1200usd buy?

Lucyd glasses are too expensive. Can you make it economical for ordinary users?
Activity: 119
Do you have any predictions as to the value of what LCD will be in months ahead?
Activity: 195
You stated that Lucyd smartglasses will be lightweight and will actually look like normal glasses, but I just couldn’t get how is it possible to place such a massive tech in an ordinary frame?
Activity: 198
Can we see the open sourced code on github to know how well the tech team is? It would be very useful
Activity: 126
are the glasses beta still available for preorder with 1200usd buy?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Where can we see a demo video of the glasses interface?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnfwClgheF0

You have to visit through given link there are some videos available you watch them. But this is still into demo version. We have to wait patiently to get access to these stuff when it will come into market.
Activity: 176
Where can we see a demo video of the glasses interface?
Activity: 159
The website itself is quite good and I like the idea behind the project. I'd like to have smart glasses and use it in every-day life.
Activity: 200
I'll like your project and i expect to be at top in a couple of months
Activity: 184
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project 
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Dev is not active into this thread there are some serious questions need reply as an ICO investor I would like to know about upcoming listing plan on new exchanges. What are on the list they are in contact with them or not?
Yes, waiting for dev to bring more effective information and answer questions, it seems that the project is progressing to a certain stage.
Activity: 392
Great team, great idea, great tech, and an awesome combination of AR and crypto spaces the two hottest things on the planet
This is the platform that is designed to change the convenience of using the world of augmented reality. Grin
Activity: 392
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion   
Thanks to Lucyd Lab, the life of both developers and users will be much simpler. The same LCD tokens will be distributed among people who create or help create unique applications for the platform, and the low cost of commissions will attract more people to develop new services. Smiley
Activity: 194
Great team, great idea, great tech, and an awesome combination of AR and crypto spaces the two hottest things on the planet
Pages:
Jump to: