Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 8. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Dev is not active into this thread there are some serious questions need reply as an ICO investor I would like to know about upcoming listing plan on new exchanges. What are on the list they are in contact with them or not?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
How much the final model of AR glasses will cost?
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Tell me, are you registered officially? if so, where? 
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
augmented reality this is one of the most amazing technologies. AR/VR will shake up markets soon
Activity: 205
Well thats an interesting project! Finally one that really aims to solve the problems in AR field
Activity: 181
The project offers a solution to the real problem. And I wish the team success in implementing the plan
Activity: 187
Lucyd sounds like a very ambitious project. Although there are competitors. We will see how it develops
Activity: 213
I very much hope that this project will develop and will be popular. Good project   
Activity: 214
Wow, I see this project handled by professional people & whitepaper very detailed, I am sure this project in the future will be successful 
Activity: 144
the market of AR technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation. The developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them
Activity: 216
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project 
Activity: 208
A good idea, a strong team - there are all chances for successful development of the project
Activity: 153
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion   
Activity: 213
What are your priorities for the next year?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
What is plan to add more exchanges to provide more better chance to this token to get more power from new investors and keep growing healthy. Current price is below the ICO and it creating stress for early investors we need big exchanges for this token.
Activity: 149
Very good, AR technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done Cool
Activity: 201
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Lucyd has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe this project can reach its goal
Activity: 228
This project really can hold a revolution in the world of augmented reality Wink
Great roadmap btw
Activity: 162
Great that you have new ideas on how to improve the existing AR experience! I am very hopeful to see the development of this idea!
Activity: 218
Hi. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation
Pages:
Jump to: