Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 5. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
the project is certainly promising. I'm always attracted to projects in the medical field. tell me, does the team plan to conduct any activities that would positively affect the course?
This is not a medical project. Points are designed for the mass market. Of course, they can be used in medicine, but this is not the main goal of this project

then I misunderstood. can you please tell me briefly about the main purpose of the project and what do we need tokens for?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast
This is true, but they must not forget that they created a token, not just glasses.
And this token, should take an active part in the project ecosystem. For example, some applications should only be sold for a LCD.
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
the project is certainly promising. I'm always attracted to projects in the medical field. tell me, does the team plan to conduct any activities that would positively affect the course?
This is not a medical project. Points are designed for the mass market. Of course, they can be used in medicine, but this is not the main goal of this project
Activity: 17
This is a good project and I hope you will great success. This is a good team and all the best guys
Activity: 106
Activity: 59

What is this form of the token please explain about translation of the tokens. The big reason why no announcement for listing on Yobit due to bad reputation of that exchange I hope soon it will be on good exchanges.

I just traded some doge for LCD on Yobit but I don't see any balance nor any LCD wallet the exchange... Did I just get duped?
GIF by SOCIFI
The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
I think this project is very interesting. The products provided by Lucyd are very beneficial to the future development. It is definitely the future development trend.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

What is this form of the token please explain about translation of the tokens. The big reason why no announcement for listing on Yobit due to bad reputation of that exchange I hope soon it will be on good exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
The price simply kills on this exchange, found where to post, there only to sink tokens.
I agree with you. I also do not like this exchanger. I hope that the Lucyd will appear in more decent places.

Reserved for future Updates
What are you going to reserve here, dear. Valuable information, in the middle of the flow? Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Activity: 165
Reserved for future Updates
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
The price simply kills on this exchange, found where to post, there only to sink tokens.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
LUCYD [LCD] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/LCD/BTC
My congratulate!  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Project looks good but will it be listed on cmc?
You know that before a certain volume of trading, the cmc does not indicate a coin or a token on their website.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Project looks good but will it be listed on cmc?
Activity: 406
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Will there be several styles for glasses?  Cool
Cheesy    Probably yes. I, too, want to see diversity in appearance.
I do not remember exactly, but in the social networks, as far as I remember , the team conducted a vote on the color of the frame: white or black. And as far as I remember, the black frame gained more votes. That's all the variety. But we can assume that this is only the first times.
Pages:
Jump to: