Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 20. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Sad that the team change total raised funds from 7 to 6.1 Sad The base price will be less...
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why we are not hearing anything from the team lately? Are they have nothing to tell us?
I think that if the team does not deviate from their road map, then in September 2018, we will be waiting for the good news in the form of a prototype.
Of course it was, it would not be bad if the team announced their promotion weekly. This helped many of the project's fans stay calm.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Found out about your project from my friend, I will definitely looking forward to its development. So good luck to all Wink
Activity: 198
Why we are not hearing anything from the team lately? Are they have nothing to tell us?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Hmm very interesting concept.... I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that related to AR technology and have similar concept
I also have such doubts. Given that some of the world's brands have already been engaged in the development of such.
But this project has a number of patents, given in white paper. I think that we can hope for an excellent product.

if  there is an an excellent product. I will invite my friends to invest this project. Looking forward to bright future of lucyd
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Hmm very interesting concept.... I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that related to AR technology and have similar concept
I also have such doubts. Given that some of the world's brands have already been engaged in the development of such.
But this project has a number of patents, given in white paper. I think that we can hope for an excellent product.
In particular, Lucyd smart glasses will have great market potential if they really can help people with hearing impairments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 41
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by Lucyd Grin
Activity: 126
Now we just need to wait patiently and rely on the developers. I believe they are able to create Lucyd smart glasses in the promised terms.
Activity: 176
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future of Lucyd
Activity: 200
This ICO is good. They have good advisors and some experienced developers
Activity: 184
That project has great powerful potential because it integrates the AR and blockchain technology
Activity: 194
I stumbled upon this on Telegram and I must say I'm glad to be here. This is a great project and as well a promising one. I will be watching this closely. But what is the best way to follow the latest updates? This thread doesn't seem very active....
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 217
Activity: 131
Guys where is the Lucyd company officially registered?
Activity: 205
I think this is a good project and it has a bright future Cheesy
Activity: 181
what exchanges the LCD will be listed?
Activity: 187
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and glad that I had the opportunity to support it via the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: