Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 22. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects with same ideas, I wish you prove that you're the best! good luck team
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'm new to crypto but Lucyd looks like a very promising project. Wishing you all the best Wink
Activity: 156
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 225
hopefully we will see good results of this project
Activity: 238
Strong team, awesome project I am looking forward to see more achievement from you guys
Activity: 148
Not the first project trying to connect blockchain benefits with AR technologies. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO Roll Eyes
Activity: 233
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it
Activity: 133
Hmmm, looks like very nice project. What are your further plans?
Activity: 155
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success Cheesy
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising!
Very strong team indeed
Activity: 186
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success Cheesy
Activity: 214
Really good project with a great idea, lets hope you guys can actually get it to work, i will be looking forward to the implementation
Activity: 199
Great project with cool future perspective. I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 146
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development
Activity: 213
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful, im my opinion Cheesy
Activity: 207
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Project is legit for sure
Activity: 193
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best!
Activity: 119
Coins that have great prospects. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in such wonderful project Grin   
Activity: 10
Hi, I have a question.
Will we just be sending our Eth from a person's wallet to an address? And then smart contract sends us the token in return?
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm actually new to crypto.
Anyway the project is cool! Thank you.
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: