Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 21. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Any latest news on the project?
Activity: 266
Seems very interesting! Waiting for updates
Activity: 126
I just want to express gratitude I have towards the Lucyd creators!
I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops.
I personally believe you will have a big success.
Activity: 140
The Lucyd concept is really great, I support this project because I see all team is good, they're professional and capable in their area. Closely watching the progress!
Activity: 140
I like the idea and believe you will have huge success Wink
Activity: 71
I think it's worth to take a closer look at this company, its ideas are very innovative and deserve attention 
Activity: 213
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting. As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in various fields.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Can't wait to see the prototype of the smart glasses. Looks really promising and I think Lucyd can definitely be a great solution to the problems mentioned in the whitepaper 
It seems that you will have to wait a long time. Release of the first prototypes is scheduled for 2019. Of course, if everything goes according to plan
Activity: 214
My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for similar projects for a while and this is what i am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work!
Activity: 144
Can't wait to see the prototype of the smart glasses. Looks really promising and I think Lucyd can definitely be a great solution to the problems mentioned in the whitepaper 
Activity: 216
It is a very interesting and innovative project. But it's very difficult to achieve. It is likely to take a long time. But I will continue to watch and support. Cheers! Grin
Activity: 208
Hello,
I didn't find any information on the exchanges your are planning to be listed ? Do you already have a roadmap for this ?   
Activity: 153
Lucyd has nice marketing concept and they have very cool idea, it will help the project succeed and achieve its goals
Activity: 213
What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us?
Activity: 149
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful because your smart glasses will be in demand Grin
Activity: 201
Looks like a solid project. White paper, team and idea are great
Activity: 228
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge area of AR is waiting for innovation, but there is a fierce competition. I believe in Lucyd. Great team that could pull it off.
Activity: 162
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
Activity: 218
Interesting project, let's see if it goes as smooth as the wp and rm shows it
Pages:
Jump to: