Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 4. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is a very impressive project, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.

People without knowledge will always try to read and study more about the company before investing. People don't have much about these things and I think team vision is very much interesting factor.
Activity: 121
All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Yeah I understand, that investments are a huge support and boost to the development process, however we all looking for a profit  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
When this token will get listed on big exchange to become visible on Coinmarketcap. On current exchange it has no interest from people and volume is also very bad this need good marketing campaign to make more people in it.
Developers made it clear from the very beginning that it is important for them to develop a product, and not profit from the increase in the value of the token. Exchanges for them are not an important component now
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
When this token will get listed on big exchange to become visible on Coinmarketcap. On current exchange it has no interest from people and volume is also very bad this need good marketing campaign to make more people in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Therefore, the price for the token of such a project will be low. Therefore, it would be right for the team to buy out tokens and burn the net profit from the sales of their product.
Yes it was, it would be a great solution, for investors and people supporting this project. But will this be done in the future? That is the question. And there will be a token used to buy applications, for devices, as it is said in white paper?
Most likely, they realize the opportunity to buy apps and devices for tokens, but I don't think it will be much in demand. Price volatility of token will be this will interfere
And indeed, volatility will interfere. This means that they will sell for tokens, but at a stable dollar price, at the current exchange rate. The other way, to the mind,  does not come.
Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Therefore, the price for the token of such a project will be low. Therefore, it would be right for the team to buy out tokens and burn the net profit from the sales of their product.
Yes it was, it would be a great solution, for investors and people supporting this project. But will this be done in the future? That is the question. And there will be a token used to buy applications, for devices, as it is said in white paper?
Most likely, they realize the opportunity to buy apps and devices for tokens, but I don't think it will be much in demand. Price volatility of token will be this will interfere
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Yes it is. And recognizing this reality, it can, negatively, affect the price of the token.
If the team is will not oktivna in this direction, then we can meet with a dump, at a certain moment.

That may be asked for a couple of times already but if the token is listed anywhere?
I mean if not, then it's a simple investments into the project so the way to give support to a dev team
All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow
Activity: 121
Yes it is. And recognizing this reality, it can, negatively, affect the price of the token.
If the team is will not oktivna in this direction, then we can meet with a dump, at a certain moment.

That may be asked for a couple of times already but if the token is listed anywhere?
I mean if not, then it's a simple investments into the project so the way to give support to a dev team
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast
This is true, but they must not forget that they created a token, not just glasses.
And this token, should take an active part in the project ecosystem. For example, some applications should only be sold for a LCD.
Personally, I am not very sure of the success of the economic model of token. As a product, glasses are possible and will be successful, but the presence of a token does not look like a necessity here
I too see it. But the team promises that the token will be used. But it will be similar to artificial use. Because the product itself can exist without the support of a token. But the team has obligations to investors, they must maintain the functionality of their token. Just, it can turn out like in SIRIN LABS Token.I hope that here, in this project it will be more in demand.
The project has no obligations to investors. ICO is nothing more than a donation of money for any purpose. In the whitepaper warned that don't give any guarantees
Yes, I always thought that the guarantee, this is a relative concept.
But if they release their product, and it will be popular, then the team must comply with what is written in their white paper, namely the use
their tokens. If it is not so, then what is the sense of having white paper.
The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast
This is true, but they must not forget that they created a token, not just glasses.
And this token, should take an active part in the project ecosystem. For example, some applications should only be sold for a LCD.
Personally, I am not very sure of the success of the economic model of token. As a product, glasses are possible and will be successful, but the presence of a token does not look like a necessity here
I too see it. But the team promises that the token will be used. But it will be similar to artificial use. Because the product itself can exist without the support of a token. But the team has obligations to investors, they must maintain the functionality of their token. Just, it can turn out like in SIRIN LABS Token.I hope that here, in this project it will be more in demand.
The project has no obligations to investors. ICO is nothing more than a donation of money for any purpose. In the whitepaper warned that don't give any guarantees
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
the project is certainly promising. I'm always attracted to projects in the medical field. tell me, does the team plan to conduct any activities that would positively affect the course?
This is not a medical project. Points are designed for the mass market. Of course, they can be used in medicine, but this is not the main goal of this project

then I misunderstood. can you please tell me briefly about the main purpose of the project and what do we need tokens for?

The aim of the project is to create glasses of additional reality, of high quality. Which, as expected, will can be applied in different spheres.
The token can be used to purchase the Lucyd device, as well as the applications to this device. Also for marketing companies.
Pages:
Jump to: