Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 3. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
And so, that we found out. The functionality of the token is poorly developed. Can this mean that the price will fall right away at the start. As for me, this is quite believable. It remains to be hoped that the developers will increase the functionality, which will save us from this probability.

No one knows how the price will behave. If the developers hire market makers and begin to please us with news, then the price may increase
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
And so, that we found out. The functionality of the token is poorly developed. Can this mean that the price will fall right away at the start. As for me, this is quite believable. It remains to be hoped that the developers will increase the functionality, which will save us from this probability.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I'm kind of worried, there aren't that many news about Lucyd, right?
For a project this big and ambitious, there has to be something they can put out?
I can't wrap my head around it, honestly, I think the devs need to show something
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
As far as I know, this week, hunters should already be happy. But still, I do not expect to expect a good price, before the prototype comes out, I think.
Yes, hunter should be happy this week because bounty will be distributed this week.
But until now there is no certainty that they will get paid bounty this week because I see the spreadsheet has not been updated.
I agree with you that the current LCD price is not good even when the distribution starts maybe the LCD price will be destroyed.
Yes, given the rather low functionality of the token, I too see such a possibility. Many will not want to hold it, at least until the prototype comes out. And do not start selling applications to the device behind the LCD.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
As far as I know, this week, hunters should already be happy. But still, I do not expect to expect a good price, before the prototype comes out, I think.
Yes, hunter should be happy this week because bounty will be distributed this week.
But until now there is no certainty that they will get paid bounty this week because I see the spreadsheet has not been updated.
I agree with you that the current LCD price is not good even when the distribution starts maybe the LCD price will be destroyed.
GIF by SOCIFI
I agree with you @comradepay, which would be cool if the team will expand the functionality of the token. But this is only advice that we can offer.
I can not open white paper. Remind someone to me when they will have a prototype.

Development of the prototype is scheduled for this autumn. But it is likely that we will see prototype only at the beginning of next year
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
   is there something unreal being discussed here, or is it an ongoing project? It is immediately evident that you have not heard about the terms of contracts, about the overspending of funding and even a bunch of boring but necessary terms adopted in production. There is no prototype - and I think the investor will turn away from you, in this project, according to you - there is nothing but useless digital wrappers, which are not yet eager to pay off the participants. There are many outstanding payment obligations to those who believed in the project and supported it from the start.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I agree with you @comradepay, which would be cool if the team will expand the functionality of the token. But this is only advice that we can offer.
I can not open white paper. Remind someone to me when they will have a prototype.
GIF by SOCIFI
All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Yeah I understand, that investments are a huge support and boost to the development process, however we all looking for a profit  Smiley
It is likely that more should be concentrated on the project's development, and hope that the team will be able to produce what they have conceived. Otherwise, it will not profit, not us not them. For this reason, I am waiting for their product. Until then this all has not a definite form.
The finished product - it is good. But we all already understand that the current economy of the token is not optimal. The team already needs to think about how to improve it
Yes it is. But I'm afraid that these are mainly the problems of investors. The team raised funds for their production. However, in white paper, the use of their token is stipulated. I do not think that they will deviate from the documents that they themselves provided. If everything is will do as planned, the token will function. To know this for sure, we need to see the product.
The token will function, but will not give the expected profit to investors. The token economy is very poorly developed. It needs to be improved. I don't think investors will mind that
100%, that investors will not object, against the expansion of the functionality of the token.  Cheesy
But it is unlikely that they will do this. Without expanding the activity of the token, the dev do not violate anything.
For the team, it would be over easier to leave it as it is, but if the project will bring losses to investors, then its reputation will not be good
The project itself consists in the production of a certain product. If the team succeeds in this, then their reputation will be pretty strong. And if they do not violate the terms of white paper, then who will be able to show them any claims.
But we do not know yet whether the scope of using the token is sufficient. Maybe that will be enough.                                 
Although at first glance this is not enough.
If they do everything according to the whitepaper, of course there will be no claims to them, but it is already clear that the economy of the token needs to be improved
All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Yeah I understand, that investments are a huge support and boost to the development process, however we all looking for a profit  Smiley
It is likely that more should be concentrated on the project's development, and hope that the team will be able to produce what they have conceived. Otherwise, it will not profit, not us not them. For this reason, I am waiting for their product. Until then this all has not a definite form.
The finished product - it is good. But we all already understand that the current economy of the token is not optimal. The team already needs to think about how to improve it
Yes it is. But I'm afraid that these are mainly the problems of investors. The team raised funds for their production. However, in white paper, the use of their token is stipulated. I do not think that they will deviate from the documents that they themselves provided. If everything is will do as planned, the token will function. To know this for sure, we need to see the product.
The token will function, but will not give the expected profit to investors. The token economy is very poorly developed. It needs to be improved. I don't think investors will mind that
100%, that investors will not object, against the expansion of the functionality of the token.  Cheesy
But it is unlikely that they will do this. Without expanding the activity of the token, the dev do not violate anything.
For the team, it would be over easier to leave it as it is, but if the project will bring losses to investors, then its reputation will not be good
The project itself consists in the production of a certain product. If the team succeeds in this, then their reputation will be pretty strong. And if they do not violate the terms of white paper, then who will be able to show them any claims.
But we do not know yet whether the scope of using the token is sufficient. Maybe that will be enough.                                 
Although at first glance this is not enough.
GIF by SOCIFI

Merit: 254
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

GIF by SOCIFI

GIF by SOCIFI

Merit: 254

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.
People without knowledge will always try to read and study more about the company before investing. People don't have much about these things and I think team vision is very much interesting factor.
Good I like your way of thinking Grin I feel that Trina_Jeffr6554 does not really want to ask, the evidence after posting he just disappeared without a trace.That's not good views.
Pages:
Jump to: