Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 21. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I follow several decent project in social media but Lunyr team is most active, with concrete progress week by week..
Kudos for it..
Upcoming Nebula update and mobile compatibility will have it`s influence..

One question: Can we name more/less related competitor project/coin of Lunyr?
Is there any such?

I have not met any worthy competitors in this field. Even if they are, they will not achieve success
Why?
Competition is positive stuff for every participant.
So, no coin works in knowledge sphere?
Can we consider Lunyr as monopolist in it`s niche?
While there are no competitors for the Lunyr project. The team has every chance to become a monopolist in this area of the market.
There are competitors, I saw several treads with a loud name decentralized wikipedia, but they do not have the developments like lun
Developers lunyr very much advanced in their development. I like that the team adheres to its Road Map.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
I follow several decent project in social media but Lunyr team is most active, with concrete progress week by week..
Kudos for it..

Is there any such?

I have not met any worthy competitors in this field. Even if they are, they will not achieve success
Why?
While there are no competitors for the Lunyr project. The team has every chance to become a monopolist in this area of the market.

There are competitors, I saw several treads with a loud name decentralized wikipedia, but they do not have the developments like lun
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Lunyr Community Announcement: Vote for LUN to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Lunyr has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Lunyr.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(Lunyr is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I just saw this post on another thread and this seems you guys or a single person is posting from multiple accounts and shilling this exchange all over the altcoins section.You need to stop this BS.

is this not a legit exchange? i saw many people too that are posting on some announcement threads that a certain coin is to be listed on that exchange.
i think i saw this kind of like post on debitum thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Lunyr Community Announcement: Vote for LUN to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Lunyr has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Lunyr.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(Lunyr is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I just saw this post on another thread and this seems you guys or a single person is posting from multiple accounts and shilling this exchange all over the altcoins section.You need to stop this BS.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Update: We’ve reimbursed everyone who was owed Ether. If you haven’t received, or if there’s still an issue, please contact us on social media or at support.lunyr.com. 
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I really trust LUNYR. Lunyr is a community encyclopedia based on Ethereal's decentralized platform that can promote users with a token application to evaluate and contribute information with the intent of creating the starting point of the internet in the search for information. Lunyr is accurate and reliable, is the database on Ethereum Blockchain. LUNYR will be a long-term organization. I believe so.
you said so many words i want to tell myself ,i also trust lunyr will be a greap project and change our real life ,i am proud to be one of the investors.
And we will make more return in the future if we will be taking an advantage buying cheap LUN tokens right now.
With 0.00130211 BTC price right now, there is a greater chance to be profitable in short term as the market is starting to recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I would really like to know how team will solve issues concerning censorship resistance. Is there any article for that?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I really trust LUNYR. Lunyr is a community encyclopedia based on Ethereal's decentralized platform that can promote users with a token application to evaluate and contribute information with the intent of creating the starting point of the internet in the search for information. Lunyr is accurate and reliable, is the database on Ethereum Blockchain. LUNYR will be a long-term organization. I believe so.
you said so many words i want to tell myself ,i also trust lunyr will be a greap project and change our real life ,i am proud to be one of the investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Update: We will have new article guidelines and structure rules soon! This, along with automatic plagiarism detection and peer review, will help keep the content quality on the site high.
Kudos for it..

Is there any such?

Why?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Kudos for it..

Is there any such?

Why?
A “reliable resource” (a.k.a. article) is one that has been read and approved by peer-reviewers (Source: goo.gl/s7nktC), which is the exact approach we’re using with Lunyr!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Kudos for it..

Is there any such?

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Kudos for it..

Is there any such?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Technology is making it easier and easier to find relevant, factual information: entrepreneur.com/article/303629. Lunyr will become the pillar for unbiased, censorship-resistant content in the future!
Indeed, it's important that we all understand their platform before investing, I would say now that it's still cheap because the market has
dump and I am pretty sure the progress of LUNYR will continue so with our patience to hold, it would bring great profit to all of us here.
Now it's not too late to invest in the Lunyr project. LUN tokens are few in the world and new ones will not appear. The capitalization of the project is very small. You look at the capitalization of Wikipedia. Lunyr at the beginning of its development.
With the progress they have given it's still undervalued now.
Actually it's the right time to invest since it has not increase that much and the price is just right because the ICO price was 0.001 BTC.
I was able to invest with this coin in the past and was not able to sell when it pump, so it's gonna be a long term now.
Yes, now is the time to invest. In January, the LUN token grew above $ 60. Now the token is on a very good correction. The question of time when the next growth will begin.

After Bitcoin is done dropping and taking altcoin traders with it. And then we can talk about bottom prices. By that time, altcoin traders will buy back their bags and await a new bull season for altcoins.

i really agreed with what your  said ,i hope bitcoin price stable even drop to bottom ,my investment all of altcoin ,not bitcoin .
Good article on how to identify biased articles: researchguides.njit.edu/evaluate/bias The aim of Lunyr is to create a massive database of unbiased content!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Technology is making it easier and easier to find relevant, factual information: entrepreneur.com/article/303629. Lunyr will become the pillar for unbiased, censorship-resistant content in the future!
Indeed, it's important that we all understand their platform before investing, I would say now that it's still cheap because the market has
dump and I am pretty sure the progress of LUNYR will continue so with our patience to hold, it would bring great profit to all of us here.
Now it's not too late to invest in the Lunyr project. LUN tokens are few in the world and new ones will not appear. The capitalization of the project is very small. You look at the capitalization of Wikipedia. Lunyr at the beginning of its development.
Actually it's the right time to invest since it has not increase that much and the price is just right because the ICO price was 0.001 BTC.
I was able to invest with this coin in the past and was not able to sell when it pump, so it's gonna be a long term now.
Yes, now is the time to invest. In January, the LUN token grew above $ 60. Now the token is on a very good correction. The question of time when the next growth will begin.

After Bitcoin is done dropping and taking altcoin traders with it. And then we can talk about bottom prices. By that time, altcoin traders will buy back their bags and await a new bull season for altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: