Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 19. (Read 297395 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
need a new push. Earlier Bitrex gave good leaps up, now a new push is needed to see the coin again
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is other awesome news alongwith on going development to have one more exchange to solve liquidity problem. We are not going to see significant change in price because accumulation is only way to transact else holding for many now. Everyone is familiar with reasons but future will make fruitful to all these updates.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The LUN token has been listed on a very high volume exchange, UpBit!

Is this what makes LUNYR up 80% Huh
If true I have missed the news.
I regret not buying Lunyr for a low price time  Cry
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
The LUN token has been listed on a very high volume exchange, UpBit!
Update: We’ve processed CP-to-LUN conversions. Please check your accounts.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.

Rapidly, I don't think so, we are in the bear market so even good coins are dumping.
I actually invested with LUNYR due to it's good idea and they have delivered so far but I don't like the price now because it's so cheap, however
being positive will help us because eventually we will see it rise again, for some who like to invest, consider LUNYR as one of the undervalued coin.

Lunyr team has proved that they can deliver, by releasing the open beta on time. There're just so many coins dumping right now, due to the whole market dump, that good coins like Lunyr are getting a big hit too. Things will get better when market starts recovery, Lunyr is due for some good pump.
For sure, LUNYR having a good increase today as the whole market started to be bullish, I hope this will continue.
We are trading at 12k now, this is still low considering we hit a big ATH, we should be continuously moving up since we have really delivered, investors will be attracted as we have real product.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.

Rapidly, I don't think so, we are in the bear market so even good coins are dumping.
I actually invested with LUNYR due to it's good idea and they have delivered so far but I don't like the price now because it's so cheap, however
being positive will help us because eventually we will see it rise again, for some who like to invest, consider LUNYR as one of the undervalued coin.

Lunyr team has proved that they can deliver, by releasing the open beta on time. There're just so many coins dumping right now, due to the whole market dump, that good coins like Lunyr are getting a big hit too. Things will get better when market starts recovery, Lunyr is due for some good pump.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Friendly update: our devs are working on reimbursements and CP-to-LUN conversions. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we process these. Thanks for your patience!

This is professional spirit very soon this feature will implemented on the network so this will make this more transparent and will be helpful for other people who want to write for this platform. Keep it this up guys bright future is waiting for us.
Friendly update: our devs are working on reimbursements and CP-to-LUN conversions. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we process these. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
For anyone who missed it, here’s our latest dev update:  https://bit.ly/2EbY27I  If you have any questions, please join us on Telegram or Discord!
https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/980458829203890176
For anyone who missed it, here’s our latest dev update: bit.ly/2EbY27I If you have any questions, please join us on Telegram or Discord!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What about amount of registered/reviewed articles?
We need fast growth, due to nature of our project, increasing rate should increase all the time, as more people are writting articles.
Besides, mobile support will help us a lot..
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Actually now is the best time to buy. Like the old saying, "Buy blood on streets even if that blood is your own." Altcoin trading activity come and go. And you don't chase pumps but accumulate before any pump.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

Activity: 14

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Hi there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?
As far as I remember it was BTC0.001, actually we are over ICO price now if we based on dollars but we are close to ICO when based to BTC.
IMO, this is the best time to buy, and personally I am buying more as I know with good exchanges this token is trading, it will easily pump once bear month is over.
Now it is dangerous to buy altcoins. Bitcoin is falling and it seems that there are no prerequisites for changing the trend in the market. Every day the price of altcoins falls even more
I don't think it's dangerous, in fact it's the best time to buy, they say buy at dip and sell at peak, what I am seeing now
is that the market is dipping so there is a better opportunity to make more profit even just in a short period of time.
If even bitcoin will grow strongly in the near future, you will receive losses in bitcoin, profit will be only in dollars. In my opinion it is better to wait when the market will recover than take that risk
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
As far as I remember it was BTC0.001, actually we are over ICO price now if we based on dollars but we are close to ICO when based to BTC.
IMO, this is the best time to buy, and personally I am buying more as I know with good exchanges this token is trading, it will easily pump once bear month is over.
Now it is dangerous to buy altcoins. Bitcoin is falling and it seems that there are no prerequisites for changing the trend in the market. Every day the price of altcoins falls even more
I don't think it's dangerous, in fact it's the best time to buy, they say buy at dip and sell at peak, what I am seeing now
is that the market is dipping so there is a better opportunity to make more profit even just in a short period of time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Long time believer in Lunyr, but I am thinking we need to drop to .0005 satoshis before filling bags boys, its just a cyclical thing
Pages:
Jump to: