Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 20. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Coinbase announcing that they are adding ERC20 support makes me wonder if Lunyr has any chance to be added.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I would support development right now instead of going after speculation which is related to list on more exchanges. No one with brain can deny the importance of exposure on many trading platforms those with high liquidity but a ready to use product will be in good position to sustain all the gain and growth during good times. Market will be on moves ups and downs but working platform will provide support to minimize the effects of temporary bearish markets.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Yes, the interest in the project is definitely big. advertising is good can be?
Activity: 144
Lunyr Dapp Released on Mac OS X and Linux: goo.gl/SjDcHS
Update: You can now find the download links for the MacOS and Linux desktop app at: lunyr.com/downloads
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
what about listing  on big popular exchange?
The LUN token is already on large enough crypto exchanges. A few months ago, the token grew strongly due to the anticipated release of the alpha version. I think the price of the token is now very low. The developers have made very strong progress in the implementation of their decentralized Wikipedia.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Lunyr aims to be the starting point of the internet to find accurate and reliable information. This method is maximally developed by functioning as part of an incentive system to encourage contributions, peer reviews, and disoutes and quality resolutions.
Activity: 13
what about listing  on big popular exchange?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Lunyr iPhone and Android app coming soon! Expected release is 2-3 months.
https://twitter.com/LunyrInc/status/977560056031076352
Great feature..
Will increase usage and frequency by 10 times..

Besides, is Lunyr properly advertised in front of freelancers world?
A lot of bloggers and freelancers will be entering lunyr.com if we deliver and show them our project.
Can someone reply me with this case from PR team?
This would help, LUNRY continues to give good update to us, I don't see a reason why it should not go up.
I can still say that it's good to accumulate at this stage because the potential is huge, it will certainly fly to the moon due to a very low supply.

I am a believe of Lunyr and holding my tokens for long term.
I know dozens of freelancers, who would be more then happy to be paid for their articles and shared knowledge..
They are doing it by their profession and will do even with more desire, if they understand Lunyr`s details and potential.
Hope dev team deals with this case..
Update: Here is the link to download the Mac desktop application for Lunyr: goo.gl/FuyZrv
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Great feature..

A lot of bloggers and freelancers will be entering lunyr.com if we deliver and show them our project.
This would help, LUNRY continues to give good update to us, I don't see a reason why it should not go up.
I can still say that it's good to accumulate at this stage because the potential is huge, it will certainly fly to the moon due to a very low supply.

I am a believe of Lunyr and holding my tokens for long term.
On April 4th we’ll be releasing an extensive writing manual that will give both writers and peer reviewers a solid reference to refer to when contributing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
In next couple of months supporting applications for android and IOS based systems will be ready for users to have access all the features from anywhere with more comfort and ease using those smart devices. While standards version is being built nonstop. It is all quite well juts need to keep wait for the completion and then it is going to be next big thing.
Activity: 728
Great feature..

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Signing up on Lunyr platform gives a future extra income earning and it is really exciting to share information across platform and writers will really be compensated of they contributed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I follow several decent project in social media but Lunyr team is most active, with concrete progress week by week..
Kudos for it..
Upcoming Nebula update and mobile compatibility will have it`s influence..

One question: Can we name more/less related competitor project/coin of Lunyr?
Is there any such?

I have not met any worthy competitors in this field. Even if they are, they will not achieve success
Perhaps you are right it is possible to tell a lot of things about this project good. Perhaps I will agree with you concerning the project. Also can be and there is nothing more adequately than this project. It is pleasant to observe as the project dynamically develops directly from the start, of course it is a merit of team of developers.
This success will continue, keep supporting guys and those newcomers should easily see the opportunity to buy since Lunyr is still
cheap until now despite the success it has already achieve, as it continue to be develop, eventually this market will pick up and we will rise again.

I am expecting, LUN is one of the tokens that will boom once bull season comes.
Activity: 588
EVOS
I follow several decent project in social media but Lunyr team is most active, with concrete progress week by week..
Kudos for it..
Upcoming Nebula update and mobile compatibility will have it`s influence..

One question: Can we name more/less related competitor project/coin of Lunyr?
Is there any such?

I have not met any worthy competitors in this field. Even if they are, they will not achieve success
Perhaps you are right it is possible to tell a lot of things about this project good. Perhaps I will agree with you concerning the project. Also can be and there is nothing more adequately than this project. It is pleasant to observe as the project dynamically develops directly from the start, of course it is a merit of team of developers.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Lunyr Dev Update — Release on all mainstream platforms coming soon: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-release-on-all-mainstream-platforms-coming-soon-2edd34410f6
Another great update from one of my favorite teams in crypto. Got to see that you will be covering multiple platforms including mobile apps.
Pages:
Jump to: