Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 35. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
This is really an interesting project! And I have found it more interesting when these following statements caught my attention"Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality". I have always dreamed of coming across the AI and VR. They are both scary and impressive!

So I really hope the long-term vision of yours remains stable and achieves what you aspire. I hope I will be of use. Aim for big, guys! You can do it!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Okay after reading the description I'm feeling good that somebody is actually making the efforts to contribute the knowledge through the medium of blockchain. I mean this is just got perfect with this ICO. As far as I have seen there is no other ICO which has contributed in the knowledge sharing platform through blockchain.

I hope your project will be upto the mark and quality that is needed to attract our education community and then they could use it later on fro their education purpose.

I would suggest to have handy app for the smart phone because now a days it is far easier to access the internet and work through it. An app could change things for Lunyr.
Thanks for this ICO that we would have a good opportunity to learn something I hope that it will grow just like its rivals and competitors, I believe that this project will be an eye opener for those who are planning to do this as well that this is not possible, yes, hope to have a handy app for this one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Okay after reading the description I'm feeling good that somebody is actually making the efforts to contribute the knowledge through the medium of blockchain. I mean this is just got perfect with this ICO. As far as I have seen there is no other ICO which has contributed in the knowledge sharing platform through blockchain.

I hope your project will be upto the mark and quality that is needed to attract our education community and then they could use it later on fro their education purpose.

I would suggest to have handy app for the smart phone because now a days it is far easier to access the internet and work through it. An app could change things for Lunyr.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

I think a decentralized wikipedia will work harder. But it should partnership with wikipedia rather than compete with them. Let me ask all programs about the project Lunyr is alive, ICO, Bonus campaign .. ??
You have some point, but I like what their idea of competing it. Life is a battle so you need to compete and make a better service so you can win the battle. I believe n this project and looking forward for its success soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

I think a decentralized wikipedia will work harder. But it should partnership with wikipedia rather than compete with them. Let me ask all programs about the project Lunyr is alive, ICO, Bonus campaign .. ??

In the beginning, it might be tough to develop the decentralized Wikipedia, but once people explode it is going to be big compete and the most thing is they are implementing it in blockchain and it is going to be another good sign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I have read the main thread sorry if i am wrong or something has been missed by me, but i don't find the information about the minimum of investment in the ICO, is the project for the users who has large of money? Or it is for all of the community of digital coins, i can apreciate if the developer of team can gives answer to me on here, it can be seen by all of the users on here and will gives complete information, thank you very much for the answer, let me know.
The crowdsale ended last April 27, 2017 and as far as I remember there is no minimum investment (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Thank you very much for your experience if there are no minimum investment it is good for the project all of the people can participate into it, but seem you are not sure about it, should the developer of team are active on here for gives the answer and explaining about the question from the community. I will wait the answer from the developer of team to make sure i don't make mistake when investing into this project, let's wait and see.
I'm sure of it now (No minimum amount to buy during the ICO) by reading several pages from the main post. Check this. I wonder if you're thinking to join in the ICO that's why you're asking about the minimum investment. As I've said in my previous post, their ICO already ended last year. I believe you could only have LUN now if you buy on exchanges and by competing for LUN rewards on Open Beta this coming Jan 30.
Thank you for the link, i just looking for all of the data related this projects include how much the minimum of investment in the ICO project, i see it is legit project in my personal opinions and my analysis fundamental for long term investment, but i still learn more about it, as we know a lot of scam projects in the ICOs we must be carefull when choose them, i think if i have enough of data i will try to join in lun reward or calculate to investment into it based on my funds. Thank you very much for your help it is worth.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
I see lunyr can easily reach a new all-time high when they have their beta coming in this month end and also for marketing their product, a signature campaign is already started on this forum.Its a win-win situation for all lunyr holders.

I assume 0.007 btc to be the next.

Yeah, it makes more people know about the LUNYR project and they already raised a huge amount of ETH during the crowdsale around 47,923.13 ETH which is a very good result and also LUNYR Open Beta is on January 30 which is attract more people to try the open beta.
It was a great pleasure seeing this kind of achievement in one of the ICO that I am supporting just like this one, I am watching this at the beginning and was happy that it has come so far, good job for this team and dev.

This is good for investors like us because it will only increase the value more, they did a good job to be more aggressive in the advertising section
and I think this will work and the value will skyrocket breaking its ATH in satoshi.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I have read the main thread sorry if i am wrong or something has been missed by me, but i don't find the information about the minimum of investment in the ICO, is the project for the users who has large of money? Or it is for all of the community of digital coins, i can apreciate if the developer of team can gives answer to me on here, it can be seen by all of the users on here and will gives complete information, thank you very much for the answer, let me know.
The crowdsale ended last April 27, 2017 and as far as I remember there is no minimum investment (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Thank you very much for your experience if there are no minimum investment it is good for the project all of the people can participate into it, but seem you are not sure about it, should the developer of team are active on here for gives the answer and explaining about the question from the community. I will wait the answer from the developer of team to make sure i don't make mistake when investing into this project, let's wait and see.
I'm sure of it now (No minimum amount to buy during the ICO) by reading several pages from the main post. Check this. I wonder if you're thinking to join in the ICO that's why you're asking about the minimum investment. As I've said in my previous post, their ICO already ended last year. I believe you could only have LUN now if you buy on exchanges and by competing for LUN rewards on Open Beta this coming Jan 30.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
I see, maybe I should read more about this unique platform. Besides, it make me more interested because it can give me more knowledge and information. On the other hand, can I ask how good is the token sale?
They raised 47,923.13 ETH during the crowdsale. For more information, check their blog here and twitter posts here & here.

This means that this project is really good. Upon checking on its whitelist its pretty amazing and I believe this project is gonna soar higher this year. The platform is really promising, will try this one out. Is this thing runs well right now ?
Yes its true, I think this project has a lot of supporters. Since the signiture campaign of it was just started last thurday. The ann theard of it almost reaches 100 page . Means there are a lot of good comment, saying that this project are really promising and had a good future. And I cant deny that im the one of it. Because after reading the vision of this I was amaze because of the good intention of it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Can't just wait to try out its open beta version. Seems like real Lunyr party will begin soon, as just 18 days left in launch of its open beta version. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Hi i wanted to know that do you plan to launch your own blockchain as using eth network can cause major issues as the blockchain has become really slow in the past months. This might because of few reasons but in long run it can cost you potential customers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Imagine Wikipedia getting shut down by governments or the Foundation taken over by vested business/political groups. Propaganda begins to take over Wikipedia. A decentralized wikipedia would be more resilent to such actions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I see lunyr can easily reach a new all-time high when they have their beta coming in this month end and also for marketing their product, a signature campaign is already started on this forum.Its a win-win situation for all lunyr holders.

Yeah, it makes more people know about the LUNYR project and they already raised a huge amount of ETH during the crowdsale around 47,923.13 ETH which is a very good result and also LUNYR Open Beta is on January 30 which is attract more people to try the open beta.
It was a great pleasure seeing this kind of achievement in one of the ICO that I am supporting just like this one, I am watching this at the beginning and was happy that it has come so far, good job for this team and dev.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It's satisfying to know that by holding some LUNYR tokens for several months was rewarded with the current prices, despite the small correction, there is still a chance of a big rise before consolidation! The price of 700k sat is possible, LUN will be quickly adopted.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Actually the project is really unique than most of the projects here and can be one of the most trusted ICO's that happend. I'm disappointed that i haven't hold any LUNYR during it's ICO. I'll be waiting for it to be released on the bigger markets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I see, maybe I should read more about this unique platform. Besides, it make me more interested because it can give me more knowledge and information. On the other hand, can I ask how good is the token sale?
They raised 47,923.13 ETH during the crowdsale. For more information, check their blog here and twitter posts here & here.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Why create a new Wikipedia if there's already one mate? Huh
I was thingking to study about blockchain to make something like this and thank god this people has made my dream come true. and about your question the answer is because the wikipedia has 1 deficiency because everyone can create articles and even change the articles contained in wikipedia. which makes the contents of the wikipedia become less reliable. and this lunyr can wipe that deficiency. and make information that spread on the internet become more reliable

Exactly, wikipedia seems to be overly open for public access, so open that anyone could just get in and edit/change the contents of any articles.
To make knowledge-sharing as efficient and reliable as possible, there has to be an oversight, checking and validating the informations shared by everyone.
And that is why LUNYR is here, imagine the market it would have in the future, this will easily double the current price this month and I don't
want to forecast the price in the future but I believe it will be in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap.
I regret to sell my LUNYR in the past, now I cannot buy cheap tokens because it's development is already here.
just imagine if the technology developed by lunyr is in adaptation or even more developed by search companies like google yahoo and bing. this will make all the information will be trusted and there will be no more hoax news or false news that will be circulated
Pages:
Jump to: