Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 71. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will insurance companies be able to buy information? I think they are interested in it much more than others.
Activity: 210
Hello. Will my personal trainer or therapist will be able to leave comments about my health? They're professional and their opinion can be trusted.
Activity: 364
Do you plan to release your app for a desktop? Sure, almost everyone now has smartphones, but the older generation are still far from their constant use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Are you sure, that when collecting personal health information from so many people, there won’t be any problems? For example, the data may be mixed up.
You forgot, that data collection would be carried out by the algorithm, but not a living person. It can't mix up the data because of inadvertence.
At the same time, even computer programs make mistakes, that might be critical to someone's health.
Lympo platform will conduct multi-stage testing as the application itself as all its new components. So don't worry about that.
It makes me happy. By the way, does someone know where the company’s physical servers are located? This is very important in regards of confidentiality.
Hello. What bonus do pre-ICO participants get?

As far as I know, at first it will be 20%, and then it will drop to 10%.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Are you sure, that when collecting personal health information from so many people, there won’t be any problems? For example, the data may be mixed up.
You forgot, that data collection would be carried out by the algorithm, but not a living person. It can't mix up the data because of inadvertence.
At the same time, even computer programs make mistakes, that might be critical to someone's health.
Lympo platform will conduct multi-stage testing as the application itself as all its new components. So don't worry about that.
Activity: 336
Hello. What bonus do pre-ICO participants get?
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
AN IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The whitelist stage I, i.e. a stage where you can qualify to be among the early contributors and get a 20% bonus, will be closed in 22,5 hours, tomorrow midnight. Stage I contributors will also be able to participate in a referral program. There will be no public referrals.

The whitelist can be found on our website: www.lympo.io.
copper member
What is the maximum number of tokens available for purchase on the pre-ICO?
It’s 10 million tokens. But if you’re a really large investor, contact the representatives of the platform.

Hey! The plan is to sell 65% of the 1 billion tokens in the pre-sale and the token sale, i.e. 650 000 000. We are currently updating the terms a bit to adjust it to the rising ETH price, but the percentage for the sale will not change. Follow us on Telegram for more news: https://t.me/lympo.
copper member
Isn't the token supply low for this if you want to monetize the whole world many people.

The tokens can be divided, just like you can have only a very small part of BTC or ETH. So, the absolute number is less important. We believe that it is important for our investors to see that the supply is limited and is not endless billions of tokens.
copper member
Hi there. Where do you plan to promote your app? In my opinion, other apps are not an efficient option. I always skip the ads and don’t pay attention to it.

Hey! A good question. We will start by attracting fitness and sports professionals first, just like we rolled out the Lympo.lt platform in Lithuania. Once you can offer the biggest supply in the market, customers come, because they know that it is the best place for sports/fitness/healthy lifestyle.

Of course, after the token sale we are allocating a big part of the tokens for affiliate programs and marketing. I believe that the best marketing strategy is through adding new partners who would then attract their customer base.
copper member
This kind of blockchain ideas (sports/health data) have a great potential, AFAIK Nokia is working in something similar. I hope Lympo is going to do better with such a good team and also good advisors.
Good luck!

Lympo health data block chain, this is not the first project in this area, the industry has a huge potential, and I hope the project team can do it well. Kiss

There are indeed a few companies out there working with health data interoperability, storage and other issues, however no fitness/healthy lifestyle applications in blockchain yet. We are very excited to make this happen!
copper member
I study whitepaper before investing. By the way, what softcap?

Hey! I see I didn't answer to your question in the last post. The soft-cap is 15% of the total amount of tokens for sale
copper member
Hi there. Will you offer the users the apps which are suitable for them exactly? As for me, this is the best possible way to use the data received.

Hey! We will integrate with a wide range of apps and wearables, all biggest players whenever they allow us to access the raw data which most applications do. We believe that changing habits is very difficult. Everyone has their favourite apps and we don't want to compete in that market. Our goal is to attract people who already use these tracking apps (more than 50% of smartphone owners do!) and offer token rewards for the data,
copper member
Good afternoon. I suddenly began to wonder, if I would be able to hire personal trainers directly from your platform’s mobile app?

You will be able to find the best personal trainer for online or offline sessions. Right now, the existing platform lympo.lt already provides this functionality and it is expanding right now. An English version lympo.com will be live soon focused on California.
copper member
Can your particular app be used to create training plans, or it just integrates with applications, that provide such possibility?

On Lympo platform a trainer will be able to define health goals for a user including everything that we can measure with tracking apps and wearables. Once a user completes the program and submits the data, they will be rewarded with the tokens that were locked before.
copper member
Hello. When does the tokens pre-sale of your platform begin?

January 23, all info here: www.lympo.io and please join our Telegram group for the latest updates: https://t.me/lympo. We are 1600 and growing!
Pages:
Jump to: