Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 73. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. I guess that the target audience of the project isn’t only people who keep a healthy lifestyle, but also those who suffer from chronic diseases.   Maybe you should pay attention to them, too?
Lympo developers laid stress on the fact that they’re evaluating the contribution of mobile apps to the struggle against diseases and will work in this area.
Does it turn out that it will be possible to purchase special treatments and devices which improve the quality of life of patients for platform’s tokens in the future?
Well, I don’t exclude such an opportunity. The main task of the platform, especially when the site for collecting funds will be created, is to help potential customers to meet the manufactures. 
Great. Does it mean that it will be possible to use this platform to collect means for researches on some diseases and for development of treatment?
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Hi there. I guess that the target audience of the project isn’t only people who keep a healthy lifestyle, but also those who suffer from chronic diseases.   Maybe you should pay attention to them, too?
Lympo developers laid stress on the fact that they’re evaluating the contribution of mobile apps to the struggle against diseases and will work in this area.
Does it turn out that it will be possible to purchase special treatments and devices which improve the quality of life of patients for platform’s tokens in the future?
Well, I don’t exclude such an opportunity. The main task of the platform, especially when the site for collecting funds will be created, is to help potential customers to meet the manufactures. 
Activity: 261
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I worry about my privacy. Will those, who buy data about my health, know my name, exact home address or my social security number?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Will Strava app be supported by app, I saw you mentioned runkeeper and endomondo...
Activity: 336
Where do you plan to get funds for remunerations for users? Whether the platform itself will give tokens from their income or the budget will be formed directly of fees, paid by advertisers?
Activity: 238
Let's say, that I want to give a friend a membership card to a gym. Will he have a possibility to get it right on your platform and then to use the mobile phone to check in at classes?
Activity: 336
Hello. Will your app integrate with smart devices like fitness trackers or treadmills?
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be available on the pre-sale?

15% of the total number, that is 2.25 million tokens.
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be available on the pre-sale?
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
This kind of blockchain ideas (sports/health data) have a great potential, AFAIK Nokia is working in something similar. I hope Lympo is going to do better with such a good team and also good advisors.
Good luck!
Activity: 196
As far as I know, there will be a private crowdfunding platform within the Lympo. Will there be posted only projects, that are related to a healthy lifestyle?
I suppose, that we should not be confined to them. All in all, people, that lead a healthy life, are into different things.
Yes, but they don't have as much in common as it might seem at first glance. That will make fundraising for some products very inefficient.
I think, that the Lympo team will carefully analyze the target audience, so that the project owner could have a clear vision of prospects of fundraising.
Yes, I also hope that it will be so. By the way, does somebody know whether funds could be raised only in platform’s tokens or in any cryptocurrency?
As far as I know, there will be a private crowdfunding platform within the Lympo. Will there be posted only projects, that are related to a healthy lifestyle?
I suppose, that we should not be confined to them. All in all, people, that lead a healthy life, are into different things.
Yes, but they don't have as much in common as it might seem at first glance. That will make fundraising for some products very inefficient.
I think, that the Lympo team will carefully analyze the target audience, so that the project owner could have a clear vision of prospects of fundraising.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I suddenly began to wonder, if I would be able to hire personal trainers directly from your platform’s mobile app?
Can your particular app be used to create training plans, or it just integrates with applications, that provide such possibility?
Pages:
Jump to: