Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 74. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. When does the tokens pre-sale of your platform begin?

As far as I remember, the pre-ICO's is scheduled for January 23.
Activity: 252
Hello. When does the tokens pre-sale of your platform begin?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

The most philantropic part of Lympo - Blockchain for Sports Foundation!
Aiming to help to orginaze various sports events
The whole article: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-blockchain-for-sports-foundation-c925d590615f
copper member
One more our partner!
GymPro - Innovative tool developers will make Lympo ecosystem unbeatable!
Check the whole information: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-and-gympro-are-collaborating-to-nurture-healthier-lifestyles-58ea64f4af9b
copper member
Is there any protection from cheaters? I can believe that one can earn on fitness, but if there s a professional athlete that has outstanding results? Will such contrarians be divided from all the others?

We have a technical solution for the cheaters, that they do not harm decent users.
Professional athlete and person who just want to be healthier will have different goals as these goals are personalized they will receive different amount of rewards.
copper member
Hello! I couldn’t just overpass such an interesting project. Do I correctly understand that such active users of fitness gadgets like me for example will have an opportunity to sell the info about their local sport progress?!
Good afternoon. Not exactly. I don’t think it’ll be possible to sell the info. Most likely, the info about you isn’t interesting for anybody if you aren’t a star. But this is an ecosystem of healthy lifestyle, built basing on data on health and sport progress of users. You’ll be able to monetize the progress itself))
It’s very interesting! But who can be interested in the fact that, for example, I’ve managed to do 5 pull ups? Well, I couldn’t do it even for 3 times previously… Do I really can make profit on it?

Hello.
Yes you can! By reaching your personal health & wellness goals, which will be set with professional.

copper member
Hello! I couldn’t just overpass such an interesting project. Do I correctly understand that such active users of fitness gadgets like me for example will have an opportunity to sell the info about their local sport progress?!
Good afternoon. Not exactly. I don’t think it’ll be possible to sell the info. Most likely, the info about you isn’t interesting for anybody if you aren’t a star. But this is an ecosystem of healthy lifestyle, built basing on data on health and sport progress of users. You’ll be able to monetize the progress itself))

Hello!
You are actually both right! You will be able to monetize your progress and you will be able to allow to see your health data for anyone you know family members, your sports trainer or institutions.

Hope, I answered your question.
copper member

Yes, you are completely right!
Check out our video to make sure you will know everything what be available in Lympo ecosystem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcCOoSmV308&lc=z222wdeignn1fh3mxacdp432ebxbsonjeqosvhgz21lw03c010c
copper member
I’ve heard that in order to register the info about activities the user has to use quality gadgets which provide correct data. Are there any requirements for the devices used by the users in the project?

Hello! Thank you for your question.
Yes, data should be qualitative, we will review all the most popular apps according to our requirements and we will announce with which apps and companies we will collaborate

Hope, I answered your question
copper member
Hi everybody! Tell me please, in which fields can the coins of the project be used? What will they be exchanged for, which transaction will they be used for? In other words, I’d like to understand their value for the project as a whole.

Hello!
Tokens can be received and spent also here is the list what you actually can do with them:
 - You can receive them by reaching your health & wellness goals
 - You can spend it on sports trainer services
 - You can receive it by participating in various sports events
 - You can spend it in the internal marketplace
 - You can spend it in the gym
 - You can receive it attending gym on special time
 - You can promote your gym and increase customer loyalty by organizing group challenges
 - You can encourage your employees to be more fit & healthy
 - You can create group challenges for your team and make team building a bit different
 - You can sponsor health startups to make them grow

Hope, it helped to understand more how Lympo works
copper member

Meet one of our partners - Smackway! The online food fair giving you a possibility to buy organic food easier and faster, they will be also accepting possibility to pay with #LYM tokens.
The whole article is here: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/smackway-and-lympo-are-working-together-to-spark-a-revolutionary-change-9fc0531eec29
Is there any protection from cheaters? I can believe that one can earn on fitness, but if there s a professional athlete that has outstanding results? Will such contrarians be divided from all the others?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It’s very interesting! But who can be interested in the fact that, for example, I’ve managed to do 5 pull ups? Well, I couldn’t do it even for 3 times previously… Do I really can make profit on it?
Activity: 336
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that in order to register the info about activities the user has to use quality gadgets which provide correct data. Are there any requirements for the devices used by the users in the project?
copper member
Hello! Aren’t the developers worried about the fact that, in fact, sport data is confidential information?  There’re both heart rate and pressure… Maybe someone would like to conceal this info

Hello! First of all thank you for the question!
Yes, we are worried about that, that's way we will not put all this information in the blockchain (data sensitivity and many more regulations)
Also we truly believe that the only owner of the data should be person who generates that data, so securing such information in blockchain ledger will make person unavailable to conceal his info even if it is went distance.

Hope, I answered your question.

copper member
We are very happy that Lympo will be advised and lead by more professionals and experts of their field!

With their experience we will make our project even more useful for the world!
You can learn about our new advisors here: http://bit.ly/2DY8iB3
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi everybody! Tell me please, in which fields can the coins of the project be used? What will they be exchanged for, which transaction will they be used for? In other words, I’d like to understand their value for the project as a whole.
Hello! Aren’t the developers worried about the fact that, in fact, sport data is confidential information?  There’re both heart rate and pressure… Maybe someone would like to conceal this info
Pages:
Jump to: