Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 72. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What is the maximum number of tokens available for purchase on the pre-ICO?
It’s 10 million tokens. But if you’re a really large investor, contact the representatives of the platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What is the maximum number of tokens available for purchase on the pre-ICO?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Isn't the token supply low for this if you want to monetize the whole world many people.
Activity: 350
I’m interested in the mechanism of registration in your app. Will I have to undergo KYC procedure or can I log in with the help of social networks?
Activity: 280
Hi there. Where do you plan to promote your app? In my opinion, other apps are not an efficient option. I always skip the ads and don’t pay attention to it.
Activity: 336
Hi there. How long is it before the start of public sale?

The timeframes are unknown yet, but pre-ICO starts in two weeks.
Activity: 196
Hi there. How long is it before the start of public sale?
copper member
As far as I know, there will be a private crowdfunding platform within the Lympo. Will there be posted only projects, that are related to a healthy lifestyle?
I suppose, that we should not be confined to them. All in all, people, that lead a healthy life, are into different things.
Yes, but they don't have as much in common as it might seem at first glance. That will make fundraising for some products very inefficient.
I think, that the Lympo team will carefully analyze the target audience, so that the project owner could have a clear vision of prospects of fundraising.

We feel responsible for you and for those who will be in the crowdfunding, so we will definitely make sure everything is fine and project is good to make sure both sides will met their expectations
copper member
As far as I know, there will be a private crowdfunding platform within the Lympo. Will there be posted only projects, that are related to a healthy lifestyle?
I suppose, that we should not be confined to them. All in all, people, that lead a healthy life, are into different things.

Exactly, everyone are interested in different things but also the whole ecosystem is about health and wellness, so we will look for those who have similar as ours values
copper member

Yes, crowdfunding opportunity will be focused on those startups and companies that are related to health market.
copper member
I study whitepaper before investing. By the way, what softcap?

Happy to know that you are looking in to this project seriously!
Hard cap Including all the bonuses it works out to be ~29106 ETH in total (Pre-Sale: ~1440 ETH, Token Sale ~27667 ETH). That's around $30mil usd atm.
Because of really high demand, we are thinking of increasing pre-sale cap,
so I really recommend you to join our community in telegram group in order to get all the news first: https://t.me/lympo
copper member
Good afternoon. I suddenly began to wonder, if I would be able to hire personal trainers directly from your platform’s mobile app?

Yes you could! And you can spend your gained tokens to pay them!
I study whitepaper before investing. By the way, what softcap?
copper member
Can your particular app be used to create training plans, or it just integrates with applications, that provide such possibility?

Hello, Thank you for the question.
It could be used to create training plans, in fact your fitness goals will be set up with professional in order not to harm you but to help be more healthier.

Hope, i helped you understand Lympo' possibilities more
copper member
Hello. When does the tokens pre-sale of your platform begin?

As far as I remember, the pre-ICO's is scheduled for January 23.

You are completely right! We appreciate that you know this date  Smiley
This kind of blockchain ideas (sports/health data) have a great potential, AFAIK Nokia is working in something similar. I hope Lympo is going to do better with such a good team and also good advisors.
Good luck!

Lympo health data block chain, this is not the first project in this area, the industry has a huge potential, and I hope the project team can do it well. Kiss
copper member
Hello. When does the tokens pre-sale of your platform begin?

Pre-sale will begin in January 23th, 12:00 London time (GMT + 1)
Time is written in 24 hours format
copper member

Have you ever wondered exactly how Lympos' ecosystem works?
Are you amazed by Smart Contracts and the blockchain?
You can find out more about this and more here: http://bit.ly/2CQ8h59
Hi there. Will you offer the users the apps which are suitable for them exactly? As for me, this is the best possible way to use the data received.
Activity: 378
Will the hospitals be able to acquire data on health of users in the district where it is situated in order to improve the quality of service and make strategic decisions?
Pages:
Jump to: