Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 78. (Read 32847 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/

Saw this on surfing on the internet, I must say very good concept of an usefull app.
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
Shocked Shocked Shocked Do you have MVP?

Hello! Lympo.lt is a functioning platform to find the best fitness trainer or any sports coach. It is working now in Lithuania and expanding to the U.S. www.lympo.com. Lympo platform users and fitness coaches will be the first users of the Lympo digital fitness wallet. We have started developing it and our pre-sale contributors will be able to test it soon after the pre-sale and earn additional tokens while being healthy, i.e. running in a running challenge.

I know a few potential investors who would like to use this kind of services, a few Rugby clubs looking to capitalize players.
What's the fastest method to get in touch with the team ?
Activity: 62
This project will develop any Airdrop ?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Hello! Lympo.lt is a functioning platform to find the best fitness trainer or any sports coach. It is working now in Lithuania and expanding to the U.S. www.lympo.com. Lympo platform users and fitness coaches will be the first users of the Lympo digital fitness wallet. We have started developing it and our pre-sale contributors will be able to test it soon after the pre-sale and earn additional tokens while being healthy, i.e. running in a running challenge.
copper member
it was long term project, I do interested to the concept of this project, but for now I will follow the progress first, if the community goes bigger , I will joining the project as well, I will pray for your succesfully project

Hello! I am very glad you like the concept. Indeed, the community is growing and it will be a key to our success just like any other blockchain project. What we are proud of is that this is not just an idea which we developed for a token sale. Lympo is a successful company having employees and a user base starting with 500+ fitness professionals on Lympo.lt and 3000+ fitness coaches using the services of our partner Gympro.com. This will ensure that our product is actually used very soon and we are building a tool that this community needs.
Activity: 49
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
it was long term project, I do interested to the concept of this project, but for now I will follow the progress first, if the community goes bigger , I will joining the project as well, I will pray for your succesfully project
copper member
Is the whitelist available? Is there a minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I saw that the whitelisted contributors will get 20% bonus. I wanna make sure im on that list. How?

Hello! You are correct! 20% bonus for early whitelist subscribers. Please join our Telegram channel https://t.me/lympo where we will announce the date when the whitelist will be opened.
copper member
I did not find information what is a soft cap? if the project will not reach it will be a refund for investors?

Hey! The softcap is 15%. If the soft cap is not reached during the pre-sale and the token sale, the amount invested will be refunded. We will soon have a smart contract for community bounty, so you will be able to check that as well to be 100% sure. The soft cap is included in our whitepaper and you are right, it is a bit difficult to find, we will put it on the website as well, so that everyone can see it.
Activity: 49
Is the whitelist available? Is there a minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I saw that the whitelisted contributors will get 20% bonus. I wanna make sure im on that list. How?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
I did not find information what is a soft cap? if the project will not reach it will be a refund for investors?
copper member
When I look at the team, I saw future because the team are really awesome that they have a very good background, they are all professionals and I find it very much interesting, I will be supporting this team.

Alwasa, thank you for this support. We put the best Lympo and advisory team to make sure that this vision will work. Besides, it is not a team which was assembled for this tokensale only. We actually worked together the whole year and built a platform to find the best personal coach with 500+ sports coaches and professionals in a small country of Lithuania (www.lympo.lt). Now Lympo platform is expanding to California. Therefore, we are confident that we will bring Lympo.io to the market very soon and with the user base we already have we will make it a useful application for all healthy lifestyle fans in the world.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
When I look at the team, I saw future because the team are really awesome that they have a very good background, they are all professionals and I find it very much interesting, I will be supporting this team.
copper member
Another promise project which mutually promote blockchain. Cheesy

Hey hesham! I strongly believe that blockchain applications in the financial sector is only a beginning and it will spread to more and more industries. Healthcare is a great example and what we want to do is to allow you to be rewarded for your fitness/sports/health data which you gather on your phone or wearbles. The power of user-controlled data is that it can be shared whenever a user finds it beneficial. Right now, cross-border data sharing, for example, is forbidden (for a good reason), but users controlling their data themselves could make a free data flow beneficial for all possible.
copper member
you/the team already started product development?

Hey! Yes, the development of Lympo.io user reward mechanism which is the first step of the Lympo ecosystem has started and the proof of concept will be ready for use in February/March, soon after the pre-sale. We will invite our early contributors to participate in a running challenge, for example, run 5 km, and get LYM token rewards. This will be a very special kind of airdrop and you will hear more about it soon. Please join our community on Telegram https://t.me/lympo for the updates!
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Another promise project which mutually promote blockchain. Cheesy
copper member
I see future here if you can engage with some of the biggest whealt companys such as Herbalife... there's missing blockchain technologys related to our whealt, sadly this is focused on in sports.

Hey Heyspongebob! Lympo.io is building a sports and wellness data ecosystem. We believe that any company that is interested in rewarding their users for trackable health goals, can use Lympo rewards mechanism. One of our partners, Smackway www.smackway.com, is a wholesale marketplace for organic and healthy food. Smackway plans to accept payments in LYM tokens in the near future. Our goal is to give our users who collected LYM tokens for being healthy a possibility to purchase further healthy lifestyle products and services.

I am sure that Herbalife could be a great partner for Lympo and we will seek this type of partnerships with the help of the portion of LYM tokens reserved for the ecosystem growth.

Ada, CEO of Lympo.io
copper member
Any sport club or  any known sportman is currently involved with this project ?
What's the main sport you the team will focus to provide  A+ experience with the LYM ?

We are focusing on fitness coaches, because Lympo is first and foremost an product that will enable you to get token rewards for a data that you gather on your phone or wearables, like, how many steps you walked today, the heart rhythm etc. I am very happy that a famous Australian holistic health coach and crypto investor who invested in Ethereum ICO Jordan Travers joined Lympo: http://bitcoinist.com/aussie-cryptocurrency-millionaire-investor-jordan-travers-newest-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app-lympo/.

We have a functioning platform uniting 500+ sports coaches www.lympo.lt (it is only in Lithuanian now) and the platform is currently expanding to California and Melbourne. Our partner Gympro (www.gympro.com) is a company offering a tool for client management for fitness coaches and is currently used by 3000+ coaches in Australia, New Zealand, U.S. and UK.

Having all these community members in mind, we believe that this is how Lympo platform will start taking off.

Ada, CEO Lympo.io
copper member
Can I invest directly with USD or only BTC/ETH ?

Hey! For the pre-sale you will only be able to invest in ETH and we are working on a solution to enable XEM payments as well. We believe that we will cooperate with one of the wallet for the token sale in March and we might have a USD/EUR option then. Follow up on Telegram to know when our whitelist opens: https://t.me/lympo. The whitelisted contributors quality for a 20% bonus during the pre-sale.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰
I'm participated in bounty campaign.
Very interesting project, I'm healthy conscious i'm surely need this project.
Pages:
Jump to: