Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 74. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Be good to target other exchanges, bittrex delists coins too easily.

It's not getting delisted, don't worry
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Be good to target other exchanges, bittrex delists coins too easily.
legendary
legendary
I downloaded the new wallet how do i get my coins to show up in the new wallet?

Send them to an address or move your wallet.dat to the MMXIV2 folder in Roaming
legendary
I cannot connect to your multipool with my sha-256 antminer S4. Says pool is live, its "gets work" but no accepted, and no speed? Is is down? All my other multipools are working fine.

Vegas

Make sure you are on the right port
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I downloaded the new wallet how do i get my coins to show up in the new wallet?
legendary
I'm just going to leave this here...

http://www.federalreserve.gov/careers/

The banks would love you!

My current boss treats me too well to change  Wink
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I'm just going to leave this here...

http://www.federalreserve.gov/careers/

The banks would love you!
legendary
I have a problem with Transaction ID: f54312fb9a34beac8e54a0d19b7b00d1bc5a6e9e73d1b728d1c7ddadc201ff1a
sent it on 11/16 still showing unconfirmed in my wallet, confirmations go up to 4 then back to 0. What did I do and how can I fix it lol

repwairwallet

deleted all except wallet.dat, repaired. Didn't work still going to 4 confirms and back to 0. 

Try salvagewallet (backup first obviously)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I have a problem with Transaction ID: f54312fb9a34beac8e54a0d19b7b00d1bc5a6e9e73d1b728d1c7ddadc201ff1a
sent it on 11/16 still showing unconfirmed in my wallet, confirmations go up to 4 then back to 0. What did I do and how can I fix it lol

repwairwallet

deleted all except wallet.dat, repaired. Didn't work still going to 4 confirms and back to 0. 
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Maieuticoin 1.0.8

Many changes in this client. At block 80,000, Maieuticoin will fork to a much higher yearly yield from staking. This change will take effect immediately after block 80,000. This will also be, barring any security threats, the final mandatory update to Maieuticoin's base parameters. Any updates from here forward will be responsive in nature to security risks or optional GUI and feature upgrades

Important updates at block 80,000 include:
  • The MMXIV Ticker has returned! We found a creative way to incorporate it back into the coin
  • Yearly staking yield increased to 2014%. The previous rate of 50% was below market average
  • Peers that do not update prior to the hard fork will all become rejected nodes after block 80,000
  • If you were previously using 1.0.3, the client will automatically reindex the blockchain on first load
  • We were unimpressed with 1.0.3; increased orphans with coin control lacking utility. That being said...
  • Coin control has been removed for the current build, but will come back with more features very soon

We are very excited about this update. Maieuticoin now runs with a very lightweight, easily modifiable source code and GUI clients. This fork could not come at a better time. The Snowball staking hardware is about to ship and will include this version of Maieuticoin upon arrival. You will be quickly set up, ready to deposit, and start staking in minutes!

Im searching for good PoS coins, after this changes, i will definitely keep an eye on this coin, seems very interested for me, as i sayd in other threads PoS is the future of the alt coins.

Atm is difficult for me to buy some [M] coin, but believe me, soon or later this coin market will raise a lot, so if you can invest on this coin, do not doub guys, do it Wink

Also i suggest to everybody to start searching about High PoS coins, there is like 3-4 good coints ATM, check it guys you will not regret.

Keep the good job guys!
legendary
Those devices look awesome. I want!

They really are cool. I can honestly say that after using one, I will never go back to desktop staking again
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Those devices look awesome. I want!
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Client links in the OP are now updated to 1.0.8
legendary
Just so everyone is clear...the new daily stake will be about 5.5% a day
Is that now or when does that start?

Block 80k. First post on this page
I never read the first page. I only read new posts.

You should try reading my last post again, then
Activity: 556

I never read the first page. I only read new posts.
legendary

Activity: 556
legendary
legendary
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the new client code, installed a new wallet.dat file.  Luckily I just backed that up yesterday.  If that was the intended install sequence a BIG warning should be made.  

Yea, I know you should always backup your wallets.  And I do, but I haven't had a client update change my wallet.dat.  So that's a big warning sign.  

It worked for me just fine when I downloaded and opened it. Pretty much picked up where the old client was without re-indexing.

Reindex will only occur if you were using 1.0.3. If you were previously on 1.0.2, there will be no need for a reindex or blockchain rescanning
Pages:
Jump to: