Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 72. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Do you guys need some translations and blog/twitter Promos? I been trolling it enough in POLO lol..  Grin Grin

Definitely! Post a link when you get around to it and PM me your address
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Do you guys need some translations and blog/twitter Promos? I been trolling it enough in POLO lol..  Grin Grin
legendary
from me I can say that the client v1.0.8.0  works seamlessly with no any issue.

Excellent! Make sure you guys let me know if there's any issues

mine stopped staking several days back  Huh first day or so with the new client it staked np but yeah since has stopped despite my staking weight well above the networks  Shocked

Can't say I've had that problem. Your personal stake weight should not be above the networks, though

Since you have staked, it's obvious you have everything set up properly (unlocked, etc). Are you sure you haven't reached the max coinage and need to move them?

Ok, So since the coin didn't hit the wallets till 11/2 then there should be no one at the max age yet. 

What is the max coinage?  And how do you tell if you've reached it? 

• Pure Proof of Stake
  • 24 Hour Maturity
  • 2 Minute Blocks
  • 50% Yearly
  • 30 Day Max

Look at your received with tab and check the date. There's probably a better way to do it, but that has worked well for me

Maieuticoin has been around for like 8 months. You are thinking of BALLS
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

mine stopped staking several days back  Huh first day or so with the new client it staked np but yeah since has stopped despite my staking weight well above the networks  Shocked

Can't say I've had that problem. Your personal stake weight should not be above the networks, though

Since you have staked, it's obvious you have everything set up properly (unlocked, etc). Are you sure you haven't reached the max coinage and need to move them?

Ok, So since the coin didn't hit the wallets till 11/2 then there should be no one at the max age yet. 

• Pure Proof of Stake
  • 24 Hour Maturity
  • 2 Minute Blocks
  • 50% Yearly
  • 30 Day Max

Look at your received with tab and check the date. There's probably a better way to do it, but that has worked well for me
legendary

• Pure Proof of Stake
  • 24 Hour Maturity
  • 2 Minute Blocks
  • 50% Yearly
  • 30 Day Max

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876

mine stopped staking several days back  Huh first day or so with the new client it staked np but yeah since has stopped despite my staking weight well above the networks  Shocked
legendary
Owwww - I had purchased a good amount of coins a few weeks back and posted them for sale just in case the market would spike.
It did - I sold them wayyy too cheap! Now I can't participate in the staking after block 80k. Hmmm... might need to buy back again...

That blows. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of posts like this soon
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Owwww - I had purchased a good amount of coins a few weeks back and posted them for sale just in case the market would spike.
It did - I sold them wayyy too cheap! Now I can't participate in the staking after block 80k. Hmmm... might need to buy back again...
legendary

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
legendary
^ I just did and the fee is 0.01. Pretty ridiculous considering the entire supply is 2000 something coins. Where does the fee go?

The popup tells you. They are destroyed and paid to noone

I want to download the windows client for M, which is the one I need? thanks qi from POLO

http://mmxivcoin.com/download.html
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
^ I just did and the fee is 0.01. Pretty ridiculous considering the entire supply is 2000 something coins. Where does the fee go?

I want to download the windows client for M, which is the one I need? thanks qi from POLO
legendary

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
legendary
Btw, you guys should read the popup when it asks you to pay the fee. I know you've been asking me to look at that for a while now  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
how do i get my old MMXIV swapped to Maieuticoin I wasn't aware of the change till the end of Sept when I tried to sync my wallet then I found out why I sent a pm to MMXIV and no response if anyone could help that would be appreciated Thank You
legendary
I bought 0.278849M at 21/11/2014 01:36 and still didnt show me that they are mature, is this normal?

¿how many time i need to w8? at the specs it say 24h, ¿im doing something wrong?

The wallet's a little quirky.  With that small amount I would say you should see a stake in another 1-2 days.  Once you stake, you might notice your balance go to zero, don't worry the coins are still there,  You can use the getinfo command to see your real balance.   
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: