Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 11. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

1. Where are they located?
2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
3. How big is their team?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?
5. What is their ICO rating? Is it published anywhere?

These are seriously very critical and basic questions for everyone to know. I think all investors wants to know these questions prior hand for making investment decisions. I am looking forward for hearing from BITUGENE representatives.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Commercially yes, oil is after all a limited resource. Even as of now hybrid engines do require petrol to run. As for electric cars like Tesla, until someone managed to do a breakthrough of cold fusion, we are pretty much stuck with using oil or even to worst, coals to power the major powergrids as most countries are unable to use nuclear reactors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

1. Where are they located?
2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
3. How big is their team?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?
5. What is their ICO rating? Is it published anywhere?

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?
We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Total number of coins - 2 mil
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

We are on the same page on this aspect. but many people dont accept with this. People want more and more bonus. I can also understand that from their side. I would like to here from BITUGENE how their pre-ICO is ongoing now? How much they have collceted till now?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?
We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

Activity: 39

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)
Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Sure that can always happen. But not in the next 10-15 years. Before that time, BITUGENE project will move on to different field. On the other hand, this token is also for other petroleum products.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 84
Only 10 more days left for their pre-sale. Is it possible for us to see the progress of the pre-ICO somewhere? it would be interesting to see that especially when bitcoin and altcoins are crashing, people might look for alternatives.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

Project itself is good and unique. Referal BTC payment is like gem in the crown. I have initiated some referrals already. Lets see how things go on.
Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.
in which countries will this work?

This is really a profitable business. Team is also active and you get to know more details from their roadmap. referral bounty is available in their website and is paid in BTCs if I am right. Check it out there.
A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?

Website look is not fancy. But still it solves the purpose. I don't think it looks like free cheap content. I am really not sure what made you think like that.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?

Only BITUGENE representative can comment on this. I am not a representative. I love this project not based on their website look. Its the unique project whitepaper content and their roadmap. Even though I have questions about the long time for the product realization, still I like this project.
to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.

Petrol and diesel industries will not fade out in the near future. It will grow on as long as motor vehicles are there. It would be nice to get some idea about the countries BITUGENE is targeting now. Good question.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: