Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 6. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.

May be people are not aware of the airdrop live still. They had issues with their website. Peobably they should promote more. Because I dont see airdrop people coming here and posting. come on Bitugene team.. Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am also eagerly waiting for the pre-ICO closure news. Hope we will here from the BITUGENE representative soon. Successful closure is a good starting and celebration moment for the new year.
Lately, I am seeing updates and promotions in their Teheran channel. But could not see any update about their closure of preICO. Any updates about that?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I think BITUGENE will start with the ICO on 1st January and it closes on 31st January. Can somebody let me know what is the softcap and hardcap they have set it up? I am hoping for more active participation from BITUGENE representative also in the coming days.

It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.

They have a very good team as far as I heard. We need to wait for the full details and complete announcements about the team. We can expect that soon. Now team is busy completing pre-ICO which is also good news.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Indeed. its first of its kind. Thats why investors are coming in with their money. Pre-sale is closing soon. Or might have closed already. Need to check that update.. Main ICO might also start soon?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
this is really the first of is kind blockchain project about petroleum. to become a bridge between oil company and it's customer was a really good idea. most people didn't think about this opportunity yet.
hope your project will be a succes dev.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
really a good though

Please give constructive comment. Otherwise you will not get your airdrop. I hope you see it and change it before it gets too late. Good luck.

You can write lot about BITUGENE and its products. Its in such a high and evergreen field.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The devs work hard, so I hope project will success and growing up.
The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team

Team is working on the UI interface and multi colors. That is going to come soon. We have to wait for that. Now pre-ICO is closing in few hours. With the acheived target investments, team will do lots of things related to community building, airdrops, etc..
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.

I just noticed that message. Thats great news. I have just noticed in the telegram channel that they are closing the pre-sales in few hours. So probably they acheived their target earlier than expected. I am waiting for the official confirmation from the BITUGENE representative now. I am super excited about the project now.
The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I just heard from the team that they are going to work on the better website design soon. We have to wait for the update. Since they are small team and doing lots of things in parallel, it takes bit of time. We should really appreciate their effort for sure. Lets support them in all aspect and build a strong community.
Activity: 60
Really fond of the idea for blockchain usage for petroleum products. It`s a neccessity for example for the growing logistics network where are vital flexibility and instant transactions. I see much potential also for regular consumer for his vehicle. Such a project will deliver much value for all of us. It is interesting to find out which will be the first countries where devs will do their first steps, how they will settle with regulations and laws, how the network will be implemented and if there will be some priviliges or benefits for let`s say first 1000 users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
do you have a beta version? and why BITUGENE chose to run on the specific blockchain?

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks for the update. I just checked it. It works fine. Bit slow and it may be due to lots of people are accessing all at the same time. Hope it will be strong and stay up always. That is very important for the project and ICO.
Activity: 39

Thanks to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: