Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 5. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.

Yes, that was me replying on the ball without proof reading .. pardon the lack of grammar
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.
With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

Source : Reuters

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?

Yes, high prices means more money and more freedom for oil companies. But let's not stop here.

Which oil companies wouldn't want to command more profits by reducing risk, removing a big percentage of roadblocks and eliminating certain human errors. And what better solutions available to sustain profits even when crude oil becomes cheaper.

That is when the bitugene blockchain project comes into play. I hope by then, the team will be able to give a detailed and clearer information for the investors. Right now the solutions are on a touch go basis and people with no interaction with the oil and gas sector will be a little lost without some research.

Activity: 308
Merit: 7
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
When the ICOs tarts, the price will become 0.3 USD? What is the softcap and hardcap target? Any special promotions planned by BITUGENE?

Just a reminder: You have to introduce your team members with linked profile. That should be of high priority to grab more investors.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.

This is what I was trying to say. Even if oil companies are vanishing in few years, petrochemical industries for other applications will stay. Thanks for the update.
With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?
Activity: 39
I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.

Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.

This is the message I got in their telegram regarding presale and ICO..

"Due to the lapses experienced earlier, presale ends tomorrow while ico kicks off. Total coins left for presale is 101300(approx.)"
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.
Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?

I am also waiting for updates from Bitugene team. This would be the very good news to start our new year. Please update it today. I read somewhere, Bitugene is working together with companies in gulf countries. I am searching for some links about it. Hopefully will get one soon for confirmation.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?
Dear BITUGENE supporters, I wish you all a very happy new year. Next year is very important year for BITUGENE and together with them its also very important for all of us.

Any updates about Pre-sales closure?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
After long gap, I am seeing a very good discussion here about the project. This is very interesting to read and see the potential of the project beyond what I am thinking until now. Surely, BITUGENE is having a huge potential and way to go high and places soon. Good luck team for all your efforts.
this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.

Precisely accurate. When many people question on the lengthy timeline roadmap, it is obvious to the both of us that the roadmap timeline is pretty much on track, especially when we know how the big boys play. Without a start or recognition of the bitugene brand I'd very much send the person out of the door myself with a snap of a finger too. You know as well as I do our OG RAs' policies.

But, in my region, this project can be a potential life changer in terms of crew safety and sts piracy. With that in mind, I have spoken my concerns with them on telegram regarding the feasibility and potential. From them, i had a satisfied answer. To summarize simply, once established, some perks can be translated to cheaper ship insurance and lower fees. However this can only be done after their existing roadmap has matured and is included in one of their long term goals.

Since this is still an ongoing ICO, have them answer your doubts asap if you are truely considering to invest and be one of the early birds. Satisfied or not, it will be great if you can share your thoughts and insights after speaking with them.
Activity: 34
this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver

We also have the same belief about the project. Thats why we are here most of the time and looking forward to hear from the BITUGENE team members. Presently we are waiting for the pre-ICO closure news and updates as well as teams next move.
I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver

Their road map and vision is good. There were some concerns over 2 years waiting time for their first product. It was also convincingly answered by the team by then. So way to go for the BITUGENE.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: