Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 7. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.

Indeed. They already had huge traffic when they open the pre-sale. Now with airdrop, its impossible to manage the load. BITUGENE team mentioned that the website will be back in few hours today. Hopefully they have found a solution to avoid such website down time in the future.
Activity: 26
It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?

Some information is present in the website. Detailed information is about to publish very soon. Thats what BITUGENE representative said here in this forum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (

Will check that. Whitepaper can be easily accessed in their website. Also I have seen it in their ANN thread earlier. I am sure BITUGENE representative will check that provide you the correct link here.

Its again overload in their website. That's why its down now. Hope it will be up soon. Since the airdrop is open for 5K people, Many will come and psot their messages here to be eligible for their airdrop.
Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.

Not to forget, this is also one of the first in petroleum industry. That is the most attractive part. Petroleum industries is very hot. Together with block chain, it takes one step ahead in the field.
Activity: 574
This is wonderful, for the Bitugene to be rated 9/10 on a Telegram initial coin offering rating by Investors. Kudos to the team as Bitugene secures official ICO ratings from recognized and certified ICO reviewers.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I really don't understand why people are blaming the website.. Fonts are bit small. Thats not a big issue. one can just zoom it. Color of the website is really dependent on thier brand, logo, etc.. Nothing to complaint about that and its upto the team to decide on that. come on guys. if you love the project and concept, just support them. May be you can discuss this politely in their telegram channel. They will happily answer you.
Activity: 39
I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.
No. The prices for the Presale and mainsale were fixed by our management. We are currently working on the publicity as much as we can, one of the reasons why the bounty program is live.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
 I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
BITOGENE-This is an interesting project! The idea is certainly good!
Do you plan to work with large oil and gas companies in the future?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Still can't believe I missed the pre-sale. Am definitely not missing this #airdrop.
It's one of the coin that has prospect,  great team,  very thorough and transparent in there white paper. 
Activity: 73
I support the idea behind the project but what after 20 years? 
What if oil is replaced in the near future with something else? 
Activity: 246
This project is unique, not like any others Airdrop!!! As we can see the roadmap it's very interesting as I read it, I can say that this project has a successful future. they a very serious developing team. Good luck !!!
Activity: 62
i think you had think outside of the box and went to new sector of business not like other new coin which there devs repeat the same word like more fast and cheap fees bla bla , you guys have a great idea and the white paper have so much that i recommend every one to read not only to aim for free coin , i thank for this and for the real intention to make a difference in crypto world and for the opportunity you offer for petrol and for us too

good luck devs
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
After a long gap, this thread is busy. I hope this trend continues. In the meantime I will try to answer some of the queries (if any) asked by people here in the coming days. For now, BITUGENE is definitely a unique project and should be part of it. It will bring us to moon very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: