Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 12. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?
Our currency is meant to be used by all and sundry as far as the whole oil and gas process is concerned. For example, individuals can pay for gas/petrol using our currency. A high-level overview is available in our Whitepaper. Basically, it is a currency that facilitates settlement of petroleum products. Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?
Activity: 26
Finally! the wait is over. Calling first dips on some presale tokens on this Oil and Gas Blockchain Project.

Flight has just started. Interesting periods are ahead for sure. We have to wait and watch. Get ready to go to moon together with the team.

Yeah, call me traditional, for I feel safe with a project that has practical use rather than hype to buy hold and sell for quick profits. So far 2 has shown great results and this is my third ico Smiley

On what basis you choose to invest in ICO? what is the reason for you to choose this project? I have my own reasons. Love to hear from others about their perspective.

1) Potential Real life application
2) Uniqueness ( not a clone )
3) Max Coin Supply
4) Distribution Ratio for the Team and the Public
5) Portfolio of the Team
6) Details of the whitepaper, roadmap and logical timeline

Although its a shame I couldn't Linkin the team members portfolio , the details within the whitepaper has convinced me of their general knowledge  having the problems and solutions summarized easily for the laymen to understand.

The key highlight was after putting everything into consideration. In my own opinion, pessimistically, each coin will be worth a barrel of crude oil at a minimum. At best, who knows. 

What about you @ganeshramk ?

I agree with most of the points except this statement 3. I thought its minimum coin supply which is a huge plus. Howcome you are saying that they have max coin supply?

May I ask, what is your definition of Minimum Coin Supply? I have a feeling we might have a slight misunderstanding here Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?

they are focusing in oil and gas companies for now. if everything works fine, they have bright future in this field itself as oil and gas field is evergreen. If needed, they will think about expanding lets say to chemical industries which is nearby field. Chemical industry expansion idea is not from BITUGENE team. its just me who is saying this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
A website looks cheap..

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.

I think he is meant with the design of the website. It looks very simple in his opinion. but honestly my opinion is that it looks quite good and solves the thing they want to have it. It should be easier for others to access which is done by BITUGENE website.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
A website looks cheap..

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 54
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
A website looks cheap..
Activity: 39
Thanks everyone for your inputs. We are aware of the server overload on the website due to high demands from investors. The website is now live, however, we are still working round the clock for a permanent fix. In the meantime, investors can purchase the TBP tokens at $0.1 currently via Bitcoins.
Finally! the wait is over. Calling first dips on some presale tokens on this Oil and Gas Blockchain Project.

Flight has just started. Interesting periods are ahead for sure. We have to wait and watch. Get ready to go to moon together with the team.

Yeah, call me traditional, for I feel safe with a project that has practical use rather than hype to buy hold and sell for quick profits. So far 2 has shown great results and this is my third ico Smiley

On what basis you choose to invest in ICO? what is the reason for you to choose this project? I have my own reasons. Love to hear from others about their perspective.

3) Max Coin Supply
5) Portfolio of the Team

Although its a shame I couldn't Linkin the team members portfolio , the details within the whitepaper has convinced me of their general knowledge  having the problems and solutions summarized easily for the laymen to understand.

The key highlight was after putting everything into consideration. In my own opinion, pessimistically, each coin will be worth a barrel of crude oil at a minimum. At best, who knows. 

I agree with most of the points except this statement 3. I thought its minimum coin supply which is a huge plus. Howcome you are saying that they have max coin supply?
Activity: 26

3) Max Coin Supply
5) Portfolio of the Team

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Website is working again. They are back on track again. I am looking forward for active participationg from BITUGENE team also..
I can't open https://bitugene.io/
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached
This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded its resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

Also when airdrop phase 2 will start?

Just got the news that they have overload in their website due to lots of pre-sale activities as well as airdrop/bounty registrations. They are working on that and will be back online very soon. (Update from their telegram channel).
Activity: 60
I can't open https://bitugene.io/
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached
This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded its resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

Also when airdrop phase 2 will start?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What happened to the Bitugene representatives here? Are they able to give their comments here for the questions raised? I strongly think that Bitugene representative should come and post updates regularly. Then only it will work good.
Specification area of the information available for token let good impact on me. Specially low capped supply and target of raising money looks good with frozen token. Initial coin offering will last four weeks that is good to manage some founds for the project to invest in it. It is interesting project.

Low supply and circulation, 2 years of frozen tokens of the team are positive points about this ICO. Also as you mentioned ICO is only for 4 weeks. Price seems reasonable at the first look also. I am looking forward for this project to pick up pace and go to moon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Specification area of the information available for token let good impact on me. Specially low capped supply and target of raising money looks good with frozen token. Initial coin offering will last four weeks that is good to manage some founds for the project to invest in it. It is interesting project.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
in real section, Petroleum/Crude Oil very interested project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be benefit since you are the first. but i look your roadmap very slow. like Q3- 2019 : Testing and launch of the Blockchain, about 2 years waiting.

I agree that this is the first project in this combination. Should be unique also at this point in time. I would like be very curious to know why 2 years time has been proposed for launching the product? This is too much of waiting time I think. Could the team give some explanation for this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
in real section, Petroleum/Crude Oil very interested project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be benefit since you are the first. but i look your roadmap very slow. like Q3- 2019 : Testing and launch of the Blockchain, about 2 years waiting.

Pages:
Jump to: