Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 8. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i like project like this, very unique....
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
BITUGENE  seems to be one to watch... looks like it is gathering momentum. BITUGENE is an exciting project that can add great value to the crypto community.
Activity: 728
i'm sure this project will be success,i believe bitugene.
Activity: 38
A unique project, I'm glad to be part of it and I'm surly going to play my part to see that this project sours to the moon. A welcome development indeed! Good luck team..
Activity: 182
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Bitugene is an investment for the future
Activity: 93
This is indeed a great project. I cant wait for the blow.
Activity: 28
impressive to know Bitugene Project provides a platform where cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized
Activity: 70
The BITUGENE  project is a very serious one ,with the team that have being fused together for this great project ,i believe that ,the token will be sort for and the price will moon .
Activity: 350
I trust this project will be a hug success, I like the concept of the project. I will support the project.
Activity: 111
Good to be here. The bitugene project is a welcome development
Activity: 87
Good to have the Bitugene project back. I have been longing to see a combo of crypto and oil & gas. I see this becoming a huge success.
Activity: 93
This Bitugene Project is a good one.
Activity: 196
Just need added for more exchanges and one exchange big such as binance or hitbtc and you can see price more than 10$ and more easy
Whoever wish you good luck 
Activity: 120
This a very promising project with real product, for once the petroleum industry activities should be dis-centralized. However I think you need a robust Advisory team, atleast couple of person with wealth of experience in the blockchain tech business
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
A good project with an interesting roadmap and whitepaper. I was convinced.
Activity: 75
A good blockchain project! Transparency is the truth
Everything in the world will be better!
Activity: 233
The fossil fuel industry is generally about as profitable as an industry can get. I’m excited to see how crypto can be implemented to improve that industry. If you the project is successful, there is now doubt in my mind that the Bitugene Project will make all its supporters very prosperous. Good likuck to the dev team and community.
Activity: 56
 I think if you keep up that vision, further develop your roadmap and get some partners from this industry on board, this project is going to be successful
Pages:
Jump to: