Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 9. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is good blockchain of Bitugene is a good peer to peer project. I hope this Project will be success
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. With this project, success is sure.
Activity: 145
Bitugene is a good peer to peer project.
Ablockchain driven project that has a flexibility.
Overall, this project has a good future..
Activity: 1250
Merit: 100
Education-Ecosystem
If the products are petroleum  related aren't the prices supposed to be pegged at the same market price those products are in real life? What is then the use of blockchain & token in this. Please clarify this for me.
Activity: 166
I come from oil country so I love this project. Blockchain technology could help streamline and make more efficient crude oil extraction and transport.
Activity: 88
Hope the success!!
This is a great and nice project to pursue.
Activity: 126
You cannot go wrong investing and supporting this project. The petroleum industry is a great industry to be part of. What Bitugene is trying to do is definitely a step forward in the right direction. Being in the Oil Capital of the world I think this project will do wonderful.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
The idea and concept of Bitugene seems really clever and powerful for me. There are a lot of problems in the oil industry currently and I think with the Blockchain and a good Technical infrastructure besides that a lot of these challenges can be solved. I think if you keep up that vision, further develop your roadmap and get some partners from this industry on board, this project is going to be successful. I keep an eye on you and will support your community. Good luck team
Activity: 116
Back on track guys! If you need any help translating in Dutch PM me!
Activity: 26
verry dissapointed im not in list at phase 1, maybe i will try my luck again in phase 2. thanks

Just got the telegram message that airdrop 2 is released! http://bitugene.io/airdrop
Activity: 420
verry dissapointed im not in list at phase 1, maybe i will try my luck again in phase 2. thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
If I understand correctly, is your project based on the Ethereum flowchart?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I really appreciate what dev has done, even though the bounty campaign is still in hold due to eth issues, but that's good because dev has tried to tell the bounty participants, I hope the bounty participant will be paid fairly
Activity: 238
bitugene will make an amazing impact in the cryptocurrency world. following you guys all the way
Activity: 26
Crude Oil Blockchain only work if we have some rich Arab dude to back up it.

Not only crude oil, in near future, they have plans to use the tokens to allow us consumers to directly purchase gasoline for our vehicles with their debit card. That's a big +1 for me to invest in this project.  

You should join the telegram group http://t.me/bitugene, the admins seems to be way more active there and my pms have been answered quite swiftly thus far.
Activity: 63
A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.
It looks cheap because they did a terrible job at cutting around the icons on the lower side, gigantic login and register buttons in the middle, the color combination is terrible, it's just overall "bad". Need to get someone with a better design ability in there, I am no expert on website design but I can tell when one doesn't look good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
actually i found this project accidentally while surfing internet.but after reading this tread i realized the important of this project.i put this project in to my to do tlreaserch file after taking basic rough idea about this project.how ever i have to do full study/reaserch before investing on this.your road map is well planed and there are achievable long term plans .if you can describe more how you are going to achive those targets i think its more important for your customers to build  a trust about this project.other thin is team.could you give more details about the team who involed for this project?if you have any additional resorces to take more informations please be kind enough to update me about them via bitcointalk pm or just repling to this msg.
good luck team.hope to be with u long time
Activity: 4
Good  Promising Project, I have Participate in the Airdrop. Thank
Activity: 113
Crude Oil Blockchain only work if we have some rich Arab dude to back up it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
As soon as airdrop is announced, lots of people are coming in. Good to see lots of people here. May be we should keep some contest here like who is posting a very concrete and good message here and get rewarded... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: