Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 2. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..

I also did not follow it completely. But this is international forum. So everyday we need to learn new things. Together with new project details, we are getting such lessons also. Thanks for following Bitugene and became follower like us. Welcome to the community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..

No problem. I think its just me who dont understand that. That happens. I know its something postive but not sure what it means. Thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin

Its my bad. I was not aware of that. Sorry about that. Learned something new today. Also I am very happy to see more and more people are positive about Bitugene.
Activity: 26
I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 350
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
It would be interesting to see how the ICO is closing in the end. I expect them to reach the hardcap for sure. But if they promote it good and if they are bit more transparent, they can finish their ICO sooner than later.
I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.

Rightly said. Bitugene is one of the most potential project will fly to moon if it is executed in a right manner. I am hoping for the good execution of the project as the team is doing quite good job till now. We are all also waiting for the details of other team members which will be known very soon I guess.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.
Activity: 38
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..

Me also noticed that. I think they might have completely forgotten the project after registration. When they see the topic coming up again, they remember and go to telegram channel to ask the airdrop. Lots of projects and lots of opportunities around. So people tend to forget things. Only one thing is puzzling like how such people choose the right projects and keep track of it?
I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Bitugene telegram channel is very active again. I am very happy to see them full charged. Looking forward for more frequent updates as also promised by the team in the telegram channel.

Also heard that their ICO is progressing very good. Looking forward to see the numbers though.
Fianlly there is an announcement from the team in telegram channel. For the benefit of all members here, I am posting it here..

The Bitugene team wholeheartedly thank the community for their continued support through the project start up phase and till now. We also understand the persistent request by members who participated in the bounty programme to get rewards for their effort. In this regard, we have scheduled our bounty rewards to take place on the 13th, Jan.

All participating members should endeavor to continue promoting this project as we can only go forward with community support.
Regards,
Bitugene Team.

Very nice. Team is working hard. This is the best chance for all of us to enter in to the project and support them vigorously.
Activity: 84
Oil trading industry is very conservative in their ways, so it would be great if blockchain project like this would liven it up!
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
How is the oil price going on at this moment? At this moment I am not hearing anything strange on that part. At the sametime Bitugene will not have direct effect on the oil price movement as they are only working on the payment platform not directly on the oil..

Any new updates from Bitugene?
Rarely we are getting updates in teelgram channel. I really curious to know what is happening with the ICO? How is the team doing? What you guys are doing now? Why there is no promotion activities?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Active users seems to be relieved a bit and happy about the update from Bitugene. Again I wanted to stress here that we need more updates to keep the things under control. Already lots of people are shouting in telegram regarding not receiving airdrops. Team should take control of the situation and move forward.
Activity: 26
This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.
Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: