Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 3. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?

me too. Relieved now. I was also worried a lot about the absence of Bitugene representative here in the forum thread as well as not much or no updates in the telegram channel or even in any social media. Welcome back Bitugene. Give us more updates regularly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.
Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.
I am curious to know how the ICO is progressing? Is the airdrop already closed? if not how many more participants can participate? Or how long it is going to be open? Lots of information needs to be known now. Come on team.. Update us.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley

Try it. good luck with it. may be they need somebody for their telegram, twitter, facebook, etc.. few people including me are active here in Bitcointalk. So thats fine here. but we need teams support to do that whereever it may be.
Activity: 26
Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

Team is keeping low profile on anything which is surprising. And they are also achieving things in a good manner. Let's see how they are going to do during this ICO time. I am hoping for them to reach their softcap very soon.
I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Finally all the things are in place for the Bitugene project. I strongly hope that the team will fullfill the promises with their airdrop and other important things mentioned like team profile update, website modifications, etc.. Eagerly waiting for that.

It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.

I agree. Website needs some improvement for sure. Also there is a need for listing the team members linkedin profile. Update about investment in pre-sales is needed.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
After the short gap, Bitugene team confirmed the news. And good luck for the ICO start. 25 days to go for the completion of ICO. And I am sure they will achieve their targets easily.
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.

This is the news I was expecting for long time now. Thanks for sharing this info. I am very happy that the ICO has officially started. Could you please give some information on how much money got invested in pre-sales? That would be interesting to know and this information might boost the investor sentiments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.
Activity: 39
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.
Any news published about the ICO? Still I am waiting for the confirmed news even though I have seen ICO starting in their website.
the sites is not secure
how the hell u believe this project even though the security its fucking low

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.

https://website.grader.com/results/bitugene.io
Security score can't go better than 10/10 if that's what you want.

Here's your answer. A simple check is all it takes. Cheers !

They do need to upgrade the cosmetics of the website though. I can totally relate if you feels it looks unsecure to you at first glance.

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
the sites is not secure

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
the sites is not secure
Pages:
Jump to: