Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 24. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So from my calculations it will take 2.5million BTC in trade value to return 0.1 btc.

2.5 million x 0.004 in trade fees = 10000 btc x 0.00001 per share = 0.1 btc.

Activity: 742
how much do you have with one mcxFEE been paid for 6 hours? (mcfee paying out every 6 hours)
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
If you have anymore questions

I've a question.

Why does an exchange want a greater level of funds deposited there (i.e., to where it even pays interest on those deposits)?

If the exchange holds all deposits (i.e., is a "full reserve"), there's really no advantage to the exchange to have more there.

If instead these are lent out or used for other purposes, then there is the risk of a 'bank run", no?

To increase trading profits.
And as realsolid have explained before, his main goal is not to get rich (though he probably already is) but to stress test his exchange and see how good it can get. Currently it should handle one millon users.
Activity: 392

I've a question.

Why does an exchange want a greater level of funds deposited there (i.e., to where it even pays interest on those deposits)?

If the exchange holds all deposits (i.e., is a "full reserve"), there's really no advantage to the exchange to have more there.

If instead these are lent out or used for other purposes, then there is the risk of a 'bank run", no?

If people have their coin in a exchange, they are more likely to trade there than somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1007
I've a question.

Attract users? Build trade volume indirectly and therefore increase profits?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
If you have anymore questions

I've a question.

Quote from: annette786

Are my numbers correct?

On a good day, this site trades 200 BTC in a day mostly in Primecoin:

200 x $130 x .004 (trade fees) = $104 per day

All the point of the mcxFEE and interest on deposit is to bring more customers. And it work
Today the site traded more than 700BTC.
Because of the mcxFEE but because of the LTC market too.

Before the update, the LTC market was basically dead with like 10BTC volume/day and 12k LTC deposited.
After only 24 hours, the LTC have 200+ BTC volume and there is almost 50k LTC deposited already.

1) Selling MCX:

$35 (current MCX rate) / .00001 = $3.5MM (total MCX marketcap). Sell 5% as stated = $175k

The price of the mcxFEE is already at 250% of the original price. But the only things who keep it from rising even more is the Interest payment.
Right now, The total BTC deposited is low (even if it has doubled from before the update) and because each altcoin is traded against BTC, the BTC interest are very high.
So high that it's more profitable at short-term to keep his BTC in his wallet than buying feeshare.

Of course this situation will quickly reverse, when all the people will rush their BTC in, and the interest payment become balanced.
At this point, mcxFEE will grow quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I heard BTC-e is already trying to DDOS mcxNOW...

Nah, it will be more like this if RS keeps it up.

~BCX~

LOL straight up
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
ground floor.

Are my numbers correct?

On a good day, this site trades 200 BTC in a day mostly in Primecoin:

200 x $130 x .004 (trade fees) = $104 per day

Now...

1) Selling MCX:

$35 (current MCX rate) / .00001 = $3.5MM (total MCX marketcap). Sell 5% as stated = $175k

2) Current holdings:  $700k

The amount Real Solid claimed in deposits on 7/26 with 7000 accounts. Also, if he's smart (and obviously he is), he under reported that.

3) Potential pofit sharring holdings: $3.5MM

If profit sharing works, he could easily bring in 5 times what he currently has.

Since this website is anonymous (err on the ground floor), the only thing preventing a scam is the revenue per day.  After splitting with depositors and owners, thats $4.4 million in currency be secured by $70 per day.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I like candy
I heard BTC-e is already trying to DDOS mcxNOW...

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

FTCdriller  doesn't usually like things without ftc in it.  MCXNOW is LEGIT!  i got my first interest payment on my LITECOIN balance today! 

GOOD BYE BTCE YOU HUNK OF JUNK.
Activity: 644
I'm willing to go in to business with you, check out my equipment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-asic-with-off-wdc-support-203342

You'll need to read it all to get the feel of the concept Smiley

K.
Activity: 644
THE best thing ever, cheers RS Smiley

K.
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
The shares are going to go up to 1 BTC each I think.
The ones who is still screaming scam, should take a look for themselves before talking.
realsolid has really done a great job with this exchange and is literally giving away free money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shares of the Exchange keeps going up.. Now the per share price has gone up from:

.1 per share originally

to

.275 per share now!  And it's still moving up!

Still pretty much ground floor. This could go up to 1 BTC per share and it'll still be cheap.

A dividend is received every 6 hours too!
Activity: 249
No other exchange pays interest.
No one (that i know of) has ever lost a coin from exchange failure.
Why use any other exchange?
Mostly for other coins, but that's being taken care of soon. Smiley
Activity: 350
ily
Activity: 622
www.cryptobetfair.com
Activity: 350
I want to seem important so im going to post here too.
Pages:
Jump to: