Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 14. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange

People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.

This technology has already entered the lives of millions of people. And I hope that it will soon enter the lives of billions of people.
Activity: 62
Hello, good project, very much in demand today. Hopefully you will find a large number of customers for the first time.
Activity: 112
Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this project
Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
Activity: 182
Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this project
Activity: 63
i devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. Sad
There are not so many projects that has great product to realise, but market dump do not give them to develop
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
Activity: 31
I read all the comments, people are delighted with your project, I hope they are right and you will confirm this in the near future.
Activity: 35
I think that the time has already passed when it was possible to earn money quickly on  coin courses. The market goes down  again..

No one knows when the market will turn around and begin to grow. Could it be a month, or a year, or could it be a few hours?!

The process of market development always means  that courses are changing.. and capitalisation is growing..
Activity: 35
In general, since we are moving towards the digitalization of life, it would be nice to do simple, simple tasks for a large number of people around the world. You can create huge traffic at low cost. need to think about it)
You can always work on quantity, not on price; this is also beneficial, and in real life they also do
I do not rule out that the project team X will do something large-scale with the participation of users of tokens. If you approach creatively and with fantasy, you can achieve success!
Activity: 42
I think that the time has already passed when it was possible to earn money quickly on  coin courses. The market goes down  again..

No one knows when the market will turn around and begin to grow. Could it be a month, or a year, or could it be a few hours?!
Activity: 36
In general, since we are moving towards the digitalization of life, it would be nice to do simple, simple tasks for a large number of people around the world. You can create huge traffic at low cost. need to think about it)
As a rule, young projects come to the market and shift the old-timers who rest on their laurels. Serious projects believe that they are successful and no one will succeed in taking their place!
Interesting project, the activity of the participants is good. And it also develops at a good speed.
You can always work on quantity, not on price; this is also beneficial, and in real life they also do
Activity: 33
I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.

Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!

People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. Sad
There are not so many projects that has great product to realise, but market dump do not give them to develop

Normal projects continue to evolve despite the market situation. Such examples are enough.
Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.

Development will be. Moreover, it has not stopped for many years. What we are seeing on the market right now is only a deep correction. This is a natural phenomenon after such a powerful growth. But the technological component of the technology continues to go up steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: