Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 12. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Are you a registered user? To be honest, I don’t really register on the exchanges, as I’m not registering for several large and smaller exchanges. What is the point to register on 100500 exchanges that have appeared recently?
Activity: 32
I do not know what the charges in scam. At first glance, the usual crypto exchange. have registered. everything is working. Like a normal project. We need to develop further!
Activity: 112
Of course, this plan is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
Now it is difficult to trust by ear. There were too many facts of fraud and deception among new projects in the crypto industry. Everyone wants to document the data.
I'm looking forward for the more announcement
Activity: 36
the main advantage of this project is the fact that it has already finished product which demands only promotion and marketing  strategy.
Activity: 35
What is your official email adress?
Activity: 42
This project can have great prospects if the team will follow the same course. I think they have chosen the right direction
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
XCOEX at first glance inspires confidence, the team provides fast, safe and advanced products! At the moment I am interested in the terms of the affiliate program!? When is the mobile app scheduled to be released?
Activity: 182
How is security of the platform going to be done?
Activity: 112
Why is the team of this project not active anywhere? Please tell us what happened. Silence is not good.
Activity: 35
Can I get more information about this registration information? Thank!
And this is rather strange about project. It looks even more suspicious. If developers not add this information it will be a fail
So, if you are promoting new exchange then show community your developers
its look pretty strange. Why you dont show us anything? I mean team, trading volume and etc?
I think that there area few information now at all. I believe it will be added soon. Just be more patient.
There are so many different exchanges on market that I am doubting it has any chances to become leader in this niche.. But let’s see..
its look pretty strange. Why you dont show us anything? I mean team, trading volume and etc?
there are really many nuances in the design of this activity. but I think the team will take care of the correct organization of this project.
all of us have to wait till they will show some demoversion of their platform
And then we will all be testing this platform together, let's see how the developers have tried.
It seems to me that there will be many who want to try this platform. The ideas of the XCOEX project look quite convincing and promising!
all of us have to wait till they will show some demoversion of their platform
And then we will all be testing this platform together, let's see how the developers have tried.
Pages:
Jump to: