Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 16. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This kind of exchange that I've been looking for so long since I already engaged myself into Crypto currency world so as a trader I need an exchange that will satisfy the very need of the traders.
If they developed good and fast responsive customer support I will move all my funds to this exchange cause I'm straggling right now on another exchanges. The customer support quality is very poor on current exchanges
Activity: 182
Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.

Usually such information is spoken in chat telegrams and social networks. If the admin does not answer you write there.
Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
Activity: 112
Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.

Usually such information is spoken in chat telegrams and social networks. If the admin does not answer you write there.
how do you prove that the bitcoin draw will take place?
why should the team lie to us? never come across this
I recently encountered such a problem, participated in the distribution, and then two days before the end, they said that they changed the rules and there would be no prizes Sad
the creators of the platform, it makes no sense to lie, since we are potential users
Activity: 73
I recently encountered such a problem, participated in the distribution, and then two days before the end, they said that they changed the rules and there would be no prizes Sad
Activity: 63
I’ve read a lot about the functionality. can I find out something about the front-end? just wondering if it is going to be convenient.
The business model is impressive! Are you sure that all will work like this?
Do I have to pay for the platform?
the platform will be free, there will be a percentage in the exchange
Activity: 196
Do I have to pay for the platform?
Activity: 168
I’ve never been interested in statistics, but I’m a bit shocked that 1,000,000,000 people visit Youtube monthly. So it is nice idea to have YouTube bounty campaign to promote  XCOEX
Admin, tell me, you have experience outside the Internet. For example, an office or a company that exists and attracts people outside the crypto community. I think this information will be useful to many. As an expertise in their field.
copper member
Activity: 69
Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified?

There will be a KYC system implemented on the platform, but it is done via one of the most well-known and safe providers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When will the exchange be operating, that is, developed? Participants who wrote in: XCOEX Launch - Announcement subscription will receive some benefit?
Why do you have so few followers on Facebook?
As I understand, the team is preparing this presentation. But the link is already open for registration. I saw a constant addition of new members.
Activity: 126
Is the company already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in what country is it registered?
Pages:
Jump to: