Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 13. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
guys, blockchain and cryptocurrency are able to completely change the world. we do not need any acts and governments. Angry Grin
I heard that some teams are already creating decentralized banks that will only work with cryptocurrency.
This is the case! But banks and governments understand this and are trying to put the development of the crypto industry. Because it is a threat to the current system.
I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be adopted at the international level, it is not beneficial for policy
we do not need to accept the cryptocurrency internationally. it will take the community and this is important.
Activity: 36
all of us have to wait till they will show some demoversion of their platform
Activity: 32
Who says that it is not beneficial to politicians? They are not interested in the openness given by the blockchain, but the anonymity and speed of remittances is very beneficial and interesting for them.
Activity: 33
guys, blockchain and cryptocurrency are able to completely change the world. we do not need any acts and governments. Angry Grin
I heard that some teams are already creating decentralized banks that will only work with cryptocurrency.
This is the case! But banks and governments understand this and are trying to put the development of the crypto industry. Because it is a threat to the current system.
I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be adopted at the international level, it is not beneficial for policy
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
I see many who hope that this project can be successful later, hopefully with the many good hopes it will make the team spirit in managing the project and in promoting the project.
Activity: 62
What is the team working on now? How soon will there be any progress? We are waiting for news!
Activity: 112
Activity: 63
Are u planning to establish physical representative offices?
Activity: 182
Activity: 42
Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram
In the starting post there is a link to the telegram, in the chat you can talk to admins.
Activity: 42
In general, since we are moving towards the digitalization of life, it would be nice to do simple, simple tasks for a large number of people around the world. You can create huge traffic at low cost. need to think about it)
You can always work on quantity, not on price; this is also beneficial, and in real life they also do
I do not rule out that the project team X will do something large-scale with the participation of users of tokens. If you approach creatively and with fantasy, you can achieve success!
In any new project, there must be some peculiarity, each project must be individual in its market, and usually always a young project will go to the external market and take its place there.
Do you have agreements with large companies working in this industry?
Activity: 35
Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram
Activity: 31
I like your project very much, I hope that you will come to the crypto forums in Europe.
XCOEX has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects . However there are quite a lot of competitors..
it does not matter how many projects there are. there will be only one market leader.
XCOEX has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects . However there are quite a lot of competitors..
 Do you have a road map? What is your marketing plan?
Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this project
Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
guys where do you see openness and accessibility?
this project is starting to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: