Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 15. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. Sad
Activity: 32
Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.
Activity: 182
I think that the time has already passed when it was possible to earn money quickly on  coin courses. The market goes down  again..
Activity: 36
The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.

It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.

They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn

This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
Activity: 112
What do you have in mind - the path of each project is very long?
There are projects that are developing very quickly.
What projects developed quickly? I for example do not know these. The product development process takes a very long time. Usually teams lead many years of work in order to make their project.
Activity: 35

It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.

They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
What do you have in mind - the path of each project is very long?
There are projects that are developing very quickly.
I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.
Activity: 42

Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
Activity: 63
You have a nice exchange. But have you any registration of the exchange? as many people now do not join the new excahnegs until they are registered for their security.

Try to do some advertisement for your exchange to increase the traders on there and try to list ROC coin on your exchange as it is a better coin and it has a bright future. I will like to join it if ROC listed there.
Activity: 182

Activity: 168
The project Greencoin is a good idea and original concept. I see no reason why they might not be able to achieve high results.

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.

Do not tell me. Some projects are still collecting a hard cap and finishing their ICOs ahead of time. If there is a quality product and a strong team, then success is guaranteed!
The project Greencoin is a good idea and original concept. I see no reason why they might not be able to achieve high results.

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
The work of the developers is very important, but besides this, the necessary public reaction is needed.

The project seems to be very high quality. I think that many community members will be interested in this project.

But why do you think that the project is of high quality?) Honestly, it looks good in general, but I haven’t found anything unique
Activity: 126
The work of the developers is very important, but besides this, the necessary public reaction is needed.

The project seems to be very high quality. I think that many community members will be interested in this project.
Activity: 79
Activity: 62
This really sounds like a great service if done well.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: