Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 9. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I wonder how many investors have drawn this project?
Activity: 182
Team does really work hard to make this project a success!
Activity: 33
On the other hand, it is probably still too early to say that the project does not provide any details. After all, it has just begun
Activity: 32
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
Activity: 36
Let's hope that the developer will not leave his project half way. After all, developing a project is one thing and organizing marketing is often more difficult and expensive!
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
Crypto Exchange is the most popular crypto projects. They are already working now while all sorts of promising projects are in development.
What is your official email adress?
Activity: 42
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
Activity: 62
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
this is a good concept but should be done at a professional level and tested by professionals. I think this is a very important issue and I hope this issue will be solved.
Activity: 63
What are modern technologies? Tell us what you know. I believe that investing in a crypto exchange is very promising. But I would like to know the details. And here I did not find the White paper.
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called XCOEX it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 31
Sounds great, this platform includes modern technologies. hope many investors will join on this project. XCOEX is enough to provide the right solution for traders.
Let's hope that the developer will not leave his project half way. After all, developing a project is one thing and organizing marketing is often more difficult and expensive!
Those who say that now the exchanges are more than enough ... you just do not think what the influx of new users will be in the next few years. I think that all the exchanges will be in demand!
mmediately it becomes clear that Raisex is necessary for the crypto market.
The idea is that this platform will be very easy to use for absolutely all users.
Due to what they are going to simplify the functionality of the platform? Sometimes exchanges really look like an overloaded interface.
I would like to airdrops coins new projects. I think that such promotions will attract many new users!
This is a great way to create a community like blockchain.com right now. But I think you should raise your bonus so that more people are motivated and involved.
Activity: 42
Well, or at least this is not a project of a dummy with some promises. In the worst case, this project will simply be "another crypto exchange"
Of course, there are a lot of exchangers now, the competition is high, but this project is already functioning
Not unimportant fact that the project really works. These are not just regular promises to create a unique stock exchange, but a full-fledged finished product.
Pages:
Jump to: