Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 11. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think the team should implement it in the near future, because you need to fully understand how the exchange itself works
Activity: 36
You can lay out the roadmap of the XCOEX project and white paper. I would like to have the opportunity to get acquainted with these documents.
Activity: 35
What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
What kind of cards are you talking about? What is a map like?
Activity: 42
What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
copper member
Activity: 69
Do you have any similar projects on the market? Will you have competitors? Or partners?

Of course we have competitors - other exchanges. But we will  work hard to gain users' loyalty.
Activity: 62
What are your plans after launching the platform?
Activity: 63
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of plan, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
How will the team make a profit?
Activity: 31
Do you have any similar projects on the market? Will you have competitors? Or partners?
How do you see the further development of the project?
Activity: 33
Are there any project you would like to partner?
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this business needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 36
Why all good project devs forgot about Discord?
Activity: 35
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the idea succeeds.
Activity: 42
if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
Activity: 182
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, will many people love the mission of this project good luck
copper member
Activity: 69
Are you a registered user? To be honest, I don’t really register on the exchanges, as I’m not registering for several large and smaller exchanges. What is the point to register on 100500 exchanges that have appeared recently?

Exactly, there is no point in it. You need to pick the one or maybe a few which are comfortable to use. That is why we make XCOEX as simple and user friendly as possible.
Activity: 33
I, too, have such an opinion, but new exchanges continue and continue to appear on the market. Of course, they do not have the volumes that are on the top exchanges, but almost all of them have some users and some trades.
I understand that this is a crypto exchange? I hope the team has prepared some new unique options? Because without this, now the market can not get through. Crypto exchanges are clearly more than the market needs.
Activity: 182
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money
Pages:
Jump to: