Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 19. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Who believes that listing is the key to success, look at how many exchanges divide the coins of abandoned projects.
Activity: 79
It seems to me that stable coins will have great success in the market. Indeed, as a rule, almost all coins offer the possibility of passive income. And then the chance to earn remains, but the chance to lose your money is minimized.
Activity: 62
Tell us what exactly is bothering you? I can't understand?
Activity: 98
The amount of remuneration that the XCOEX project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.
I'm wondering how the team is going to pay such a huge reward, even by the standards of crypto investment?
Activity: 182
If the project developers are such professionals, as they wrote, then I think that this project will soon lead the crypto industry!
Activity: 112
What are the advantages of your platform over decentralized exchangers?
Join XCOEX! Very few people, why?
I agree with you, in the early days there were more registrations
Join XCOEX! Very few people, why?
copper member
Activity: 69
Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?

Yes, there will be fiat deposits available from the start
copper member
So who is your project focused on first? Newbies or experienced traders?

We don't divide the audiences - we want both beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts to come and stay at the platform. There will be both simple and advanced buy/sell solution.
copper member
I can not understand, you don't have your own coins, and will not be in the future?

We are considering having our own coin but it is not our first priority. For now we want to make the platform as user friendly as possible.
copper member
hello guys, is there any live video that represents XCOEX platform and other information regarding this project?

Hello! Not yet, but there will be after the official launch at the beginning of 2019
Activity: 36
The cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop, and providing the crypto community of the exchange with increased reliability, instant feedback and security of users ' funds will benefit the whole world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 73
Any news about development?
Hi!
When will the beta version of the exchange?
Thanks.Best regards
Activity: 63
Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am not a fan of these giveaways. Especially when it comes to main coins like BTC or ETH. Mostly this will be scam in the end. Good luck with your giveaways.
XCOEX The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the  - simple and intuitive design.
Good idea. I'm glad that I can be a part of such a promising project. I also really liked that the information in white paper is very simple and understandable. Easy to read. I hope the project will succeed and XCOEXwill become a popular exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: