Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 38. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Very trust worthy guys are .arked as advisors on your website but on such weak market I have no idea how exactly they may help the project
Well, the work of advisors dont depend on the market. Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
So, your point is that  only thx for advisors invest funds or whales may flow into the project?
I dont say that only thx for them But they do all their best this to happen
Im curious how much do they charge for that? Any info about that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Very trust worthy guys are .arked as advisors on your website but on such weak market I have no idea how exactly they may help the project
Well, the work of advisors dont depend on the market. Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
So, your point is that  only thx for advisors invest funds or whales may flow into the project?
I dont say that only thx for them But they do all their best this to happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
The team here is spotless. I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success!
I think they will do all their best. Project has huge potentiall! No doubts about that at all! But if markets stays bearish this ICO would fail
The team here is spotless. I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success!
What will increase the value of your token? I dont understand why token will grow in price?
Due to the perfect idea here will be a lot if users. As a result here will be a lot of demand for tokens from the side of ordinar people, companies and devs. It is all together will lead to the huge upward movement
Sounds good enough but it is a little bit hard to believe. There are so little project with really big user base
What will increase the value of your token? I dont understand why token will grow in price?
Due to the perfect idea here will be a lot if users. As a result here will be a lot of demand for tokens from the side of ordinar people, companies and devs. It is all together will lead to the huge upward movement
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
One of the strongest project currently. I dont know when this project reaches top 10 But it will happen for sure
Okay, thats good. The only thing that makes me surprised: Why so low events participation?? Or probably some business dinners with hedge funds etc?
One of the strongest project currently. I dont know when this project reaches top 10 But it will happen for sure
Very prominent project u are implementing. How much are you going to allocate for the promotion? In terms of $$
Oh.. How is it possible to tell the exact sum? If team gets an offer that suits the project Then team will allocate some funding
Merit: 1
Very prominent project u are implementing. How much are you going to allocate for the promotion? In terms of $$
Merit: 1
This project must be an example how projects have to be made. Personally me does not care about short term profit. In long run this project is gold
Oh yes. If team can deliver in time everything described in wp that it will be my best investment ever! to the moon!!
This project must be an example how projects have to be made. Personally me does not care about short term profit. In long run this project is gold
I also like how the team is doing this project overall. Step by step, brick by brick. After checking your wp one more time im even more sure your project is worth of holding. Good luck guys with everything you have planned
Such team will be able to implement everything in time. Mark my words
I also like how the team is doing this project overall. Step by step, brick by brick. After checking your wp one more time im even more sure your project is worth of holding. Good luck guys with everything you have planned
Merit: 11
Well, i hope project will get mass adoption. At least it worth of that as the idea itself may benefit the whole industry
This token has the potential to grow for 10$. In long run I mean
Merit: 22
Well, i hope project will get mass adoption. At least it worth of that as the idea itself may benefit the whole industry
Pages:
Jump to: