Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 37. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Project needs more hype and attention. So im very curious how team is going to obtain that. When team is going to participate in the next event?
Merit: 11
I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success! The team here is spotless!
I think they will do all their best. Project has huge potentiall! No doubts about that at all!
I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success! The team here is spotless!
Activity: 336
The MedicHealth blockchain project is designed to improve a fragmented healthcare system, you can make a big difference !. Good luck !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Does using the app will be completly free? Or Will your app have premium features? That can be bought for money?
Merit: 1
ETH is loosing hash rate. Have u considered other options? Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO?
Agree. Definitely not the best option. It has a very big issue with scalability
I guess team knows better what platform suits their project the most. Dont you?
ETH is loosing hash rate. Have u considered other options? Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO?
Agree. Definitely not the best option. It has a very big issue with scalability
What for? ETH is the best smart contract platform
Merit: 22
There are more then 1600 projects around. Hard to believe there are no one is similar to this one? What does makee the project unique?
It is absolutely unique. Thats true. You may screen all the projects on CMC and ensure
There are more then 1600 projects around. Hard to believe there are no one is similar to this one? What does makee the project unique?
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?What exactly country?
This project has no borders. Every country is a target. Every crypto holder is potential user
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?What exactly country?
I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project but I can not find any. Is your marketing already ongoing at all?
Yes, but i wish it was not so aggressive. You know on such weak market it is not very effective
I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project but I can not find any. Is your marketing already ongoing at all?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
due to the recent google servers fall i have a question: Will u have ur own servers? Or rely on aws??
Mixing is the best choice. Imho. So that I guess team will use both of these solutions as it is more secure
 due to the recent google servers fall i have a question: Will u have ur own servers? Or rely on aws??
Just wanna pick up the unique project with big potential. Considering this one. What makes the project unique?
It is very advanced project which has only few competitors. I truly believe in long run it will make x10 at least. Personally me expects that in a year from now
Just wanna pick up the unique project with big potential. Considering this one. What makes the project unique?
Very trust worthy guys are .arked as advisors on your website but on such weak market I have no idea how exactly they may help the project
Well, the work of advisors dont depend on the market. Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
So, your point is that  only thx for advisors invest funds or whales may flow into the project?
I dont say that only thx for them But they do all their best this to happen
Im curious how much do they charge for that? Any info about that?
Well, It is private info. Either team ot each particular advisor wont share that. Unfortunatelly
Pages:
Jump to: