Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 39. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Whats your key differences? How are you different from other similar projects?
Whats the similar projects? There are none. Thats the key feature here mate - uniqueness
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats your key differences? How are you different from other similar projects?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I see project will have enough money for development for the next years. What you gonna do after you are run out of money?
Merit: 0
Idea of this project is absolutely awesome. If everything goes in accordanse with team's expectation - It will be one of the best project any of us ever took part
How big price this token will have in a year? I see it is impossible to tell exactly. Im curious about community opinion
Why everyone cares only about price? Why not a tech or final product?
Tech and final product is very important, true. But also keep in mind - better price token have - more people will see it and product's adoption will happen faster
How price is connected with project's adoption? Completly different things
I mean all the coins that showed good growth in the past and now are being considered a top alts have a big user base now and everyone knows about them.. !
The same thing  here - more impressive price growth token will have - bigger user base it will obtain as the most of users in crypto it is traders. Traders is the core audience of literally any project
How big price this token will have in a year? I see it is impossible to tell exactly. Im curious about community opinion
Tech and final product is very important, true. But also keep in mind - better price token have - more people will see it and product's adoption will happen faster
How price is connected with project's adoption? Completly different things
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 10
Im very curiois about your team. How experienced they are? And why github is not very active?
Proj now is being developed in stealth mode. As for that I would say the team here is one of the most experienced in crypto
hope they will be able to use the whole their knowledge here
Im very curiois about your team. How experienced they are? And why github is not very active?
Proj now is being developed in stealth mode. As for that I would say the team here is one of the most experienced in crypto
Merit: 11
Are there any hedge funds amoung investors? Or just persons who bought a lot with big bonus?
No one would comment that. It is confedential info. Why do you need to know that?
Are there any hedge funds amoung investors? Or just persons who bought a lot with big bonus?
I guesd it is impossible to target the whole globe just from the start. Too much resourses is needed for that. So, What markets are you targeting?
What is the next meet up or conference team is going to attend??
Whats your status there? You are a sponsor?
Better to postpone events participations. You know there are a lot of useless events nowdays that are charging a lot just for a speech from the stage. On such weak market it is not the best decesion for funds allocation
True, but i hope they will try to make sure they attend only those that are going to add value
Better to postpone events participations. You know there are a lot of useless events nowdays that are charging a lot just for a speech from the stage. On such weak market it is not the best decesion for funds allocation
I see the idea is unique and token will be used in accordance with usecase. But will it be enough for good token price in future?
We will figure out that later. You can not be confindent for 100% in any investment. Keep on the diversification
I see the idea is unique and token will be used in accordance with usecase. But will it be enough for good token price in future?
Pages:
Jump to: