Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 60. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How you going to ensure tokens will have liquidity? The lack of buy support is the reason why tokens fall in price..
Token will be traded on multiple exchanges. It is a only way to guarantee the liquidity
So the only way to get liquidity - list token on exchanges?
Right. Did u expect smth different? Thats the only one legit way
How you going to ensure tokens will have liquidity? The lack of buy support is the reason why tokens fall in price..
Token will be traded on multiple exchanges. It is a only way to guarantee the liquidity
So the only way to get liquidity - list token on exchanges?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Are there any agreements with exchanges already? Thats very long process and i hope team communicate with exchanges already
They wont officialy say about that as they are restricted. I know for sure team is communicating with bibox and binance
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Are there any agreements with exchanges already? Thats very long process and i hope team communicate with exchanges already
I need smart contract address, decimals and tiker. Where may i check that?
Smart contract will be deployed prior token distribution. You will be able to add custom token after that
Merit: 22
I need smart contract address, decimals and tiker. Where may i check that?
Is team ready to pay for listing?? Listing for free is impossible nowdays
That will completly depend on the result of the crowdsale. More team collect - more listings they will be able to pay for
I wish i knew how much was collected as for now. To estimate on what exchanges team will be able to list the token
If you are worry only about exchanges then this project is not for you.. Medicohealth is much more the just another one speculative ICO
That will completly depend on the result of the crowdsale. More team collect - more listings they will be able to pay for
I wish i knew how much was collected as for now. To estimate on what exchanges team will be able to list the token
I am really proud to be part of such awesome community and project overall. The community is growing - The demand for tokens and the level of hype as well
Same to me! I think medico has all the opportunities to gather people all over the world and improve the health caring system all over the world
I am really proud to be part of such awesome community and project overall. The community is growing - The demand for tokens and the level of hype as well
Where may I check How much have u collected as for now?
This info is not available yet. Team will announce it prior pre sale start
Where may I check How much have u collected as for now?
Merit: 22
Very cool idea you are implementing but i sti dont understand Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?
Project will ooerate wordwide. To be honest I don’t see any reason of targeting only some particular markets.
Merit: 11
Very cool idea you are implementing but i sti dont understand Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?
What exactly market are u targeting guys?  B2B ? Or it is B2C mostly?
Good question. I think it is b2c mostly. However business may also use this platform
Merit: 29
What exactly market are u targeting guys?  B2B ? Or it is B2C mostly?
Pages:
Jump to: