Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 61. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
hey this seems to be a nice project..if @team can pull it off with real world partnerships it would be great.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What partners do u have now? In crypto space Or with ordinary offline companies?
Im not sure that making any kind of cooperations during ico is wise. Probably it would have more effect if to postpone the announcments
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What partners do u have now? In crypto space Or with ordinary offline companies?
Activity: 252
I would like to know any news regarding listing on exchanges. Whats your thoughts about integration into bancor? It will definitely boost the liquidity of the token As well as increase the volume
Well, to be honest, Im not sure it is the best exchange to try to be listed there. Better to do all the best to be listed on major exchanges
Activity: 308
 I would like to know any news regarding listing on exchanges. Whats your thoughts about integration into bancor? It will definitely boost the liquidity of the token As well as increase the volume
Curious literally about any cooperations. In blockchain space in particular. What partnerships do u have?
Just look at the market condition. As far as I see it is not high time for cooperation announcments
Curious literally about any cooperations. In blockchain space in particular. What partnerships do u have?
Activity: 24
Greetings, there! I really like the idea behind your business and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Cryptopia may be just the beginning. It is not a single way out for sure
Sure thing. Team has promised to list the token on as much as possible exchanges! I trust them!
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Cryptopia may be just the beginning. It is not a single way out for sure
Activity: 101

Cryptopia isnt that bad.
Activity: 4
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How is that true that fees will be the main source of income here?
Yes. More users are on the platform - more revenue project will get
To be honest I expect promotion with the platform will be the main source of imcome here
Correct. Feews per tx and ads fees will be mixed and it will be a revenue
Business model here has to be fixed. Imho. It is not very reliable to have only fees as a source of income
What's wrong with that? Most of current blockchain projects have the same business model
Who are the people who will use your project the most? Targeted aududience puttimg it better
Ordinsry people who need an advise about treating or people with some health problems that dont have health caring service
Merit: 29
To be honest I expect promotion with the platform will be the main source of imcome here
Business model here has to be fixed. Imho. It is not very reliable to have only fees as a source of income
What's wrong with that? Most of current blockchain projects have the same business model
Who are the people who will use your project the most? Targeted aududience puttimg it better
What's wring with that? Most of current blockchain projects have the same business model
Activity: 4
I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: