Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 134. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I'm using the windows microcoin wallet V 1.1.1.1 with cudaminer and everything works fine with a pool. In an attempt to get it to solo mine I randomly changed ports until I found one that will work (I tried a port that a different coin uses). When solo mining MRC for a few hours I have gotten a couple of "submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed" errors. I have the microCoin wallet open, it updates fine, but I haven't mined any blocks. So now I'm going back to the port that I should have used from the start, but I get this error:

json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 sec
HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 30015 milli
seconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received

I tried "setgenerate true -1" in the debug window, nothing changes. I tried deleting the windows firewall profile for microcoin and starting it again to create a fresh profile, still no solo mining. I don't know what to try next. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Meanwhile we managed to gather 30 supporting comments.
For those who didn't vote yet please follow the link and leave your comment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/
Activity: 182
Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

This did not work... and I want to say that it is my wallet that I received microcoins with that my coins are stuck at unconfirmed, not where it was sent from
1. Is those unconfirmed transactions last one, or is there any confirmed coins after unconfirmed?
2. what is unconfirmed transactions id? We can look what block chain info show.

I'm not really trying to recover any coins I'm just trying to remove the recent transaction that's in my wallet (in overview tab not transaction tab) that has been stuck there since launch day... For example, If I receive coins from my pool today it will show up in recent transaction to the right of my balance and after the coins are confirmed it goes away, but the other coins from jan 10 never ever goes away
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

This did not work... and I want to say that it is my wallet that I received microcoins with that my coins are stuck at unconfirmed, not where it was sent from
1. Is those unconfirmed transactions last one, or is there any confirmed coins after unconfirmed?
2. what is unconfirmed transactions id? We can look what block chain info show.
Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

legendary
Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.

Totally agree, jack of all, master of non. Keeping the talk on topic won't scare people off. If they think you're not focussing on coin & are just trying to flog your exchange. Talking about it everywhere and linking it to coin, that others seem to be doing all the leg work to promote. Possibly leading to failure of both when one could have been successful.
I think all services for microCoin = focusing microCoin.
Get the coin in alcurex exchange = focusing microCoin.
I think it's every coins dream to come main focused, supported and developed coin on exchange and on all services.
As more services there is for microCoin that more it have "real" value.
microCoin is separated from exchange like all "decentralized" digital currencies are.
If some service fail where microCoin is, not hurt decentralized coin more than if this service was not ever exist.
oox
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.

Totally agree, jack of all, master of non. Keeping the talk on topic won't scare people off. If they think you're not focussing on coin & are just trying to flog your exchange. Talking about it everywhere and linking it to coin, that others seem to be doing all the leg work to promote. Possibly leading to failure of both when one could have been successful.
Activity: 308
So when is micro going on coinedup?
Hopefully soon.  We got another mention on holynerdvana..  I think a lot of people read that guy's blog, because after he wrote a VTC article the hashrate quadrupled the next day.
Seems like it went the other way: blog goes up, Mintpal price goes down. Hahaha... But Maxcoin price shot up lately which is interesting. Anyway, about 1500 page views daily, give or take.

Who knows what's going on with Maxcoin.  It's disappointing that they decided to tie a novel PoW with a celebrity.  But hey, you can always talk us up!  You made me lots of money on VTC (I was mining it from launch), so you're already my favorite crypto blogger Smiley

Maxcoin is skyroking because Max Keiser mantion this coin "MAXcoin" during his last 3 shows... thats also the reason i don't mine this
if someone is making this kind of publicity...for a coin he probably got 300k or more... he just wants to push the marketcap to sell his stack...

Isn't his show on Russian state TV?  How do they feel about one of their employees advocating cryptocurrency, seeing how it's banned in Russia?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hopefully soon.  We got another mention on holynerdvana..  I think a lot of people read that guy's blog, because after he wrote a VTC article the hashrate quadrupled the next day.
Seems like it went the other way: blog goes up, Mintpal price goes down. Hahaha... But Maxcoin price shot up lately which is interesting. Anyway, about 1500 page views daily, give or take.

Who knows what's going on with Maxcoin.  It's disappointing that they decided to tie a novel PoW with a celebrity.  But hey, you can always talk us up!  You made me lots of money on VTC (I was mining it from launch), so you're already my favorite crypto blogger Smiley

Maxcoin is skyroking because Max Keiser mantion this coin "MAXcoin" during his last 3 shows... thats also the reason i don't mine this
if someone is making this kind of publicity...for a coin he probably got 300k or more... he just wants to push the marketcap to sell his stack...
Activity: 308

Activity: 257
WoW! Pool for mining microcoins - a powerful new pool for a quick getting coins MRC 0% fee.

As promised to the creators and the community for a long time put a powerful pool.
Want to quickly and reliably profitable dig coins MRC - invited to the pool.

MRC mining pool  - http://mrc.coinsprofit.com

Why mine at mrc.coinsprofit.com/?

1.   0% pool fee
2.   Powerful MRC pool. We specifically purchased a new technique for this pool. We have powerful hardware to drive this pool forward. Power up 950+ workers. With a total maximum speed 1Gh/s+. Based on the machines Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Hexa-Core Ivy Bridge-E (6 physical cores, 12 threads (hyper-threading), fast storage devices: 2 x 240 GB 6 Gb/s SSD, storage: 128 GB ECC. Costs in Germany.
3.   DDOS protection.
4.   EN and RU languages.
5.   Reliable and fast payouts.

We have supported and support the new currency not only voting, but also very necessary for the deployment of sustainable coins pools.
Together we will earn more and faster!
Support the work of microcoins!
Great news. Try spreading the hashpower, people!

We need to because one pool has over half of the network.  MRC you should reach out to that pool and see if they can stop sign ups soon so we can try and detour all the new miners to other pools to spread out the hashrate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
WoW! Pool for mining microcoins - a powerful new pool for a quick getting coins MRC 0% fee.

As promised to the creators and the community for a long time put a powerful pool.

1.   0% pool fee
2.   Powerful MRC pool. We specifically purchased a new technique for this pool. We have powerful hardware to drive this pool forward. Power up 950+ workers. With a total maximum speed 1Gh/s+. Based on the machines Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Hexa-Core Ivy Bridge-E (6 physical cores, 12 threads (hyper-threading), fast storage devices: 2 x 240 GB 6 Gb/s SSD, storage: 128 GB ECC. Costs in Germany.
3.   DDOS protection.

We have supported and support the new currency not only voting, but also very necessary for the deployment of sustainable coins pools.

Your pool is welcome, but if you say 0% fee and you have to set a minimum donation of 1%, it is basically 1% fee.

Please update your description.
legendary

1.   0% pool fee
3.   DDOS protection.

I germany... I will test it.
MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

1.   0% pool fee
3.   DDOS protection.

Activity: 434
Cool news! I like MRC growing!  Cheesy
Activity: 184
WoW! Pool for mining microcoins - a powerful new pool for a quick getting coins MRC 0% commission.

MRC mining pool  - http://mrc.coinsprofit.com

1.   0% commission pool
3.   DDOS protection.

What are the proof of stake minting time parameters going to be for this coin?

The devs are going to implement the POS after block 310k
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
legendary
I remember dev say somewhere on thread; it may change if needed but anyway stake amount will be irrelevant small to collecting profits.
That's all I know about that.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Jump to: