Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 2. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I created this burn address : mMicroCoin2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZvyPWJ

Taking the same "format" as Counterparty and Dogeparty (1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr or  DDogepartyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw1dfzr ) and using this python script :
https://gist.github.com/CoinWhisperer/6d673f1f3d13da1611cd

(don't forget to add base58.py in the same folder if you want to run the script for verification. You can find it here : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/base58/0.2.1 )

So as you can see it is a valid burn address and we can all agree it is impossible to find the private key for this address.
You can burn few Microcoins by sending to this address and verify the transaction to be sure it works before sending the 12 bilions to be destroyed.

I think we need to agree on the method of destruction, you can generate another address if you don't like this one, it is very important to restore the trust in this coin and that we can all verify the coins were effectively destroyed.

Ideas and criticism welcome.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I just posted this in the other thread, might aswell quote it here:
So, there is 12,466,090,905.65 MRC2 waiting to get deleted.
How you want I delete those? First time for me Cheesy
I want, we all know there is no method to get those coins ever.

I would say send them in the genesis account, and post that burn tx info on the OP for people to see.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
MRC-MRC2 Swap market is now stopped.

Finally swapped amount from old network is 18,383,909,094.35 MRC

Or if some one have better idea than delete it, let me know.
I will waiting one day..

LoL Just lost 154 493 452.71941 MRC . I'm getting some news about this coin... 3 days too late. Good luck with MRC2

TQ

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Other coins have done it.  What a big surprise that MRC team doesn't know how and haven't lifted a finger yet to figure it out..
Thank you. That really helps Cheesy

I can found two methods destroy coins:

1. Generate fancy address by script like Chancecoin did.
2. AlcurEX make normal address and destroy wallet, like cannabiscoin did.

First one is proof of burn, second is like proof of trust.

Can't find calculation script ready for microCoin, so if we want to use method 1. I need some time to make it.
Help is most welcome.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Other coins have done it.  What a big surprise that MRC team doesn't know how and haven't lifted a finger yet to figure it out..
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
@netris: I will create a new address for that coins and assure you to forget the passphrase Grin.

Seriously, i don't know how the coins can be destroyed so that they can never be used again...
Activity: 23

I will waiting one day..

Delete it! Grin
Halibit is also asking about how to do it right, any hints?

I will waiting one day..

Delete it! Grin
legendary

I will waiting one day..
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
the new coin is a joke. noone will take it seriously after it failed due to absence of any support from creators.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Old MRC network is stopped and new deposits can't manage anymore.

I currently running last deposits from old wallet and will be balanced in any minutes.

MRC-MRC2 market will be open two days after that.

So, I assume it's closed now?

Let's see whether we're able to make MRC2 a success now. Atleast the wallets are way and way faster, which ables us to actually use the coin more often instead of just holding them. Although we need some more Merchants for that Wink.

legendary
Old MRC network is stopped and new deposits can't manage anymore.

I currently running last deposits from old wallet and will be balanced in any minutes.

MRC-MRC2 market will be open two days after that.
legendary
Thanks randy.

Auto deposit is already stopped, no need to worry about fork coins on the market.

Tomorrow I'll check if there is any new full/half confirmed tx and I will accept it if those are correct.
0 confirm transactions I can't accept.
Why new eta..
I continue market time because some holders has technical issue transfer coins on time.

After that, there will be couple days to switch rest coins on the market, but deposits are not accepted anymore.
Then, I will finally stop MRC market and destroy all rest coins.

Is there any node (I have already a pretty long list) ? because I can't sync my old wallet (to transfer my coin)
alcurex wallet have only that active connections:

Code:
getpeerinfo

[
{
"addr" : "162.243.128.80:3232",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1414243685,
"lastrecv" : 1414243685,
"conntime" : 1413868966,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 692664,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:10cd:ee1:ad75:dd48]:3232",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1414243770,
"lastrecv" : 1414243770,
"conntime" : 1414190012,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 693379,
"banscore" : 0
}
]
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
So now status is a determinant? Bullshit! Almost all coins devs create new accounts when introduces new coins.
Does it means anything in crypto world? Nothing!
I thought that you are serios person.. but as I see it depends on what you want to achieve.

One more time. Was set a roadmap and everyone should respect it. No Matter if it's a senior or newbie member.
Lol, do you create a new account for every coin you mine ?  
Also that the old wallet is active doesn't even concern you, so stop acting like some sort of impatient child (with your noobie account, take your senior account and act like a normal person) and in the mean time mind your own business... (and what I want to achieve is mostly not being screwed in the swapping process...)

If the coins are swapped, I suppose it isn't to screw old coin holders...  (and quite frankly I didn't even know that there was a new MRC and was expecting to keep the old one for better days...)

legendary
Thanks randy.

Auto deposit is already stopped, no need to worry about fork coins on the market.

Tomorrow I'll check if there is any new full/half confirmed tx and I will accept it if those are correct.
Why new eta..
I continue market time because some holders has technical issue transfer coins on time.

After that, there will be couple days to switch rest coins on the market, but deposits are not accepted anymore.

Is there any node (I have already a pretty long list) ? because I can't sync my old wallet (to transfer my coin)
legendary
Thanks randy.

Why new eta..

Ok, lets post this again so that all users will see it:
Please exchange your old MRC to new MRC on alcurEX exchange!
You should do that as soon as possible because there's a time window for changing coins (actually already expired) and after that your coins will be worthless.

New MRC thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-microcoin-30-793538

alcurEX Exchange:

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/index

You just need to sell your microCoins 1:1 in "NEW MRC" market (or let's say 1 MRC = 1 MRC2). After that you have "MRC2" coins. When changing period is over it will be renamed to "MRC" (halibit, correct me if i'm wrong). I hope this helps a bit for people which didn't follow the thread in the last weeks.

After that you can download the new wallet and send the "MRC2" coins to it. Don't forget to enable staking Smiley.
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/

@halibit: Please inform us how long you will extend changing period.

with kind regards,
randywald
So now status is a determinant? Bullshit! Almost all coins devs create new accounts when introduces new coins.
Does it means anything in crypto world? Nothing!
I thought that you are serios person.. but as I see it depends on what you want to achieve.

One more time. Was set a roadmap and everyone should respect it. No Matter if it's a senior or newbie member.
legendary
hi Halibit please check my alcurex MRC adress 13x4Wc4ingnQBgea6yZyxrrQ1cGNT2fYbB

around 130.000.000 MRC Not received after 24h i already sent 15-20 times small amount
I see you have 6 full confirmed tx and one with 6 confirms.
I will search older, if I found more

So far I see script found 11 old transactions for you.

Why the market is still open? We agreed to have 1 month exchange period.
The wallet has been published on github on 21 Sep

First commit microCoin V2.2.0.1
microcoinsource authored on 21 Sep

@halibit Who give you a right to extend that period?

halibit is dev and exchange owner.....if he feels to extend the period he does.

edit: i feel like its the right decision as long as active transfers are taking part.

No! it isn't! Old network is very weak (no nodes available) and can be very easily compromised I dont want to pay for that!

btw.
halibit is dev - right, but coins belongs to community.
exchange owner - right, and he as an owner decided that there will be fee for MRC-MRC2 exchange - other coins uses dedicated sites without extra fees, promotion of his own business is not enough?
to what community do you belong with your Newbie status  ? so quite frankly shut up !
hi Halibit please check my alcurex MRC adress 13x4Wc4ingnQBgea6yZyxrrQ1cGNT2fYbB

around 130.000.000 MRC Not received after 24h i already sent 15-20 times small amount
I see you have 6 full confirmed tx and one with 6 confirms.
I will search older, if I found more

So far I see script found 11 old transactions for you.

Why the market is still open? We agreed to have 1 month exchange period.
The wallet has been published on github on 21 Sep

First commit microCoin V2.2.0.1
microcoinsource authored on 21 Sep

@halibit Who give you a right to extend that period?

halibit is dev and exchange owner.....if he feels to extend the period he does.

edit: i feel like its the right decision as long as active transfers are taking part.

No! it isn't! Old network is very weak (no nodes available) and can be very easily compromised I dont want to pay for that!

btw.
halibit is dev - right, but coins belongs to community.
exchange owner - right, and he as an owner decided that there will be fee for MRC-MRC2 exchange - other coins uses dedicated sites without extra fees, promotion of his own business is not enough?

Pages:
Jump to: