Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 3. (Read 374699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
hi Halibit please check my alcurex MRC adress 13x4Wc4ingnQBgea6yZyxrrQ1cGNT2fYbB

around 130.000.000 MRC Not received after 24h i already sent 15-20 times small amount
I see you have 6 full confirmed tx and one with 6 confirms.
I will search older, if I found more

So far I see script found 11 old transactions for you.

Why the market is still open? We agreed to have 1 month exchange period.
The wallet has been published on github on 21 Sep

First commit microCoin V2.2.0.1
microcoinsource authored on 21 Sep

@halibit Who give you a right to extend that period?

wasn't very well publicized, first time I hear about  Angry
So please don't close it yet, considering it takes forever to update the wallet...

and actually it would be nice to update the OP, as I have not the slightest idea about what is the new MRC...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hi Halibit please check my alcurex MRC adress 13x4Wc4ingnQBgea6yZyxrrQ1cGNT2fYbB

around 130.000.000 MRC Not received after 24h i already sent 15-20 times small amount

halibit is dev and exchange owner.....if he feels to extend the period he does.

edit: i feel like its the right decision as long as active transfers are taking part.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

legendary
I'll xchange mine tonight, please leave the market open  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I will leave market still open.

Now I will run wallet script so it will search all transactions from begin.
It takes a while...

I you have miss any tx, it will be balanced now by this script if your tx have any confirmations.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I'll xchange mine tonight, please leave the market open  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Looks like there is not many who switching old coins anymore.
Currently: 14,094,268,247 new MRC seems to demolish.
And all old MRC of course.

If there is no other reason, I will stop oldMRC-newMRC market on alcurEX after tomorrow.

So, please make your move if you want to get changed our old coins to the new microCoins.

If there is some technical reason you can't send your old coins to the alcurEX, let me now.

halibit,

I have a large number of coins I'm trying to get to Alcurex right now for the exchange.  I hope you can work with me until the transfer's complete.  I've pm'ed you privately.  I'll let you know if I need some active nodes.

eBit

Halibit,

I've successfully completed the transfer of my coins.  Thanks again.

eBit
Good to now.
legendary

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

If there is no other reason, I will stop oldMRC-newMRC market on alcurEX after tomorrow.

So, please make your move if you want to get changed our old coins to the new microCoins.

If there is some technical reason you can't send your old coins to the alcurEX, let me now.

halibit,

I have a large number of coins I'm trying to get to Alcurex right now for the exchange.  I hope you can work with me until the transfer's complete.  I've pm'ed you privately.  I'll let you know if I need some active nodes.

eBit

Halibit,

I've successfully completed the transfer of my coins.  Thanks again.

eBit

Your transaction should at least show up on the Alcurex site after two or three confirms.  Minimum is .1 MRC

The correct block height is currently 692713. Make sure you're synced correctly.

eBit
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

halibit,

eBit

I was able to sync to the Alcurex wallet.  These are the only active public nodes connected to Alcurex at the moment in case anyone still needs to sync up to send their coins.

addnode=87.97.154.24:3232
addnode=162.243.128.80:3232

eBit

halibit,

eBit
legendary

I'm not sure that everyone is aware of the neccesary swap. I saw I had some MRC left on AlcurEx and just traded them.

You might concern keeping this market go alive for a longer term. I don't think this takes a lot of efforts / cost a lot right?   Are my new MRC(2) safe on the AlcurEx? I still have to download the new wallet..

Most of coins are stored in crypted coldstorage wallet so your coins are safe in alcurex.

I got few reply to not close swap market yet because of technical problem with old coin transactions.
So, maybe better we don't close market yet.
I want all MRC holders can get coins changed.
Anyway, we can't continue far because when network stop, there will be many forks and problems to identify which are valid coins and which not.

New MRC have no that problem because stake blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I'm not sure that everyone is aware of the neccesary swap. I saw I had some MRC left on AlcurEx and just traded them.

You might concern keeping this market alive for a longer term. I don't think this takes a lot of efforts / cost a lot right?   Are my new MRC(2) safe on the AlcurEx? I still have to download the new wallet..
Activity: 1
Please wait my transactions are still pending.
legendary

Activity: 23
Any announcement about end of 30 days exchange period?
Activity: 369
MRC2 is now on C-Cex's delistment warning board due to lack of trading. I do hope things turn around soon.
Activity: 369
microCoin version 2.0 update

After one month there will be around 30850000000 old microCoins.
This coins can change to new microCoins with price 1 MRC = 1 New MRC.
After all 30850000000 coins are sold, old microCoin network is not valid anymore.
So we have about one month time to change old microCoins.

New microCoin network:
First 100 blocks 3085000 MRC. (For exchange old microCoins)
5000 PoW blocks with stable 1000MRC/block reward.

microCoin Stake:
10% annual stake. (blocks <= 90000)
after that, 0.1% annual stake forever. (blocks > 90000)

Algo: X13
Block time: 1 minute
Stake min time: 24hours
Stake max time: 30 days
Coin mature time: 50 blocks

New wallet will be ready tomorrow.

Please note. Before you update new wallet, send all your old network microCoins in you alcurEX exchange wallet.
After you install new wallet, you are not available use old microCoin wallet anymore in same computer.
(Because it will use same roaming folder)

How to update wallet:
1. Send all your old microCoins in your alcurEX account
2. close your old microCoin wallet
3. Delete or rename your microCoin roaming folder manually,
(or run rename_old_wallet.bat file. It will rename your microcoin folder to microcoin_old).

New microCoin is named microCoin2 (MRC2) on the alcurEX as long as we change micros.
Anyway, official name is still microCoin (MRC) and will be change as soon as old microCoin is delisted.

3 days left. After the deadline we will need to update official informations about coin.

The new MRC2 thread and site specs were updated ( seen here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-microcoin-30-793538 ) and according to the developer the current MRC2 wallet is what is going be kept for now and the stake shall no longer be 10% for the first 90,000 block and 1% afterwards but only the current 0.003% that is now in place. The reason being that it would take too much time to make the stake update and the developer now wishes to keep the current MRC2 coin supply stable. Post in question: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9197564

I am very disappointed by this decision but it is not my call to make.
Pages:
Jump to: