Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 3. (Read 71089 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
just a quick shout out to the guys at MRR, I have been on and off using them since they came online and like the interface and support I have recieved, I like the new rental alt coins and % overcharge option if needed.

keep up the good work, still some work (showing two workers when one miner has backup pools set which makes other unit rentable), but its a great service.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
you know what MRR needs ASAP. a way to link workers together.

I am renting out a X10 so I have workers set up for all the algos. now the issue is that somebody rents out say myr-gr BUT the other workers are still available so I have been having moments where two people are renting the same machine out. So essentially now I have to either disable the other pools on the X10 or jump onto the website during work to disable the other workers.

MRR needs a way to link workers together so that if one gets rented out the others get disabled until the first one's time runs out
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I made a great tool to measure the profitability of renting your RIG on MRR :

https://www.whattominingrigrentals.com/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi, I am having issue to pointing my rig running under "Simple Mining OS" to MRR.

I manage to set my rig to mine using in pool.trezarcoin.com in SMOS. But unable to point it to MRR. Below is my config

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:52111 -u worker.workerid -p x

TRY this

In SMOS, use ccminer 2.1 or the Skunk version...

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u userid.52111 -p x
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Been using them selling my hash and am quite impressed. Now I took back the rig and self mining but will list them back up again soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Really enjoy using these guys, but man they need to address the withdraw fees...10%?!
Limiting payout to 0.005btc seemed to have solved this problem few days ago, but now payout fee is high again, yes  Undecided

Now everywhere Bitcoin transaction fee is very high and sometimes it is very difficult to withdraw the low amounts because of transaction fee is high.
I see withdraw transaction fee is 0.000188. Fees has come down quite a bit in the past month. Please allow withdraw to Segwit Bech32 address.

Bech32  is not supported in offical bitcoin wallet yet.
We will upgrade once new version is available.

We charge withdraw fees based on the network price, it can go up or down.
Bitcoin Core 0.16.0 has intergrated full Segwit support.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Really enjoy using these guys, but man they need to address the withdraw fees...10%?!
Limiting payout to 0.005btc seemed to have solved this problem few days ago, but now payout fee is high again, yes  Undecided

Now everywhere Bitcoin transaction fee is very high and sometimes it is very difficult to withdraw the low amounts because of transaction fee is high.
I see withdraw transaction fee is 0.000188. Fees has come down quite a bit in the past month. Please allow withdraw to Segwit Bech32 address.

Bech32  is not supported in offical bitcoin wallet yet.

I withdrew about $300 of BTC last night, transaction only cost about $2 and was confirmed quickly; I'm more than happy to pay that
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals

Bech32  is not supported in offical bitcoin wallet yet.

Any idea why the "punters" are still willing to rent my CPU rigs (auto-priced) when there is no hope on a RoI?

From the rental history of some of these chaps, they've been around a while in the renting game.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Any plans for GROWL (etc) integration so I can setup 3rd party alerts for my rigs?
Signed up a few days ago for this site and already had my first rig rental yesterday, worked out to about 5x it's normal income.

Strangely the person that rented it didn't actually use a pool address and effectively paid me for doing nothing; this happen often?
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
Hi,

When my rig is rented some of the fee is returned, I initially thought that it was because of the 1.5kh/s setting I had set, so I lowered to 1.3kh/s

Then I had some communication with a renter and they said they could not connect to my pool? Can you help me out, my username is BigFatCryptoGuy.
I've been using MRR for a few weeks now as a hosted proxy because I don't want to keep changing every individual miner's config to switch pools. I would like to see a feature to divide my hashrate between 2 or more pools (e.g. 50/50% or 33/33/33%) like round-robin load balancing in networking. I also use Hashflare where they allow you to arbitrarily allocate any percentage of your hashrate between up to 3 pools. The maximum 30% auto price adjust option is not high enough. I set my minimum price to 60% over market and there are still renters so maybe increase the limit to 100%. Lastly, I don't see an option to connect to MRR using SSL.
We added payment DASH, with a few more additional ones to come in the future!
Any way you guys can setup a notification to the renter if I leave them a note in the communication tab? Almost nobody ever checks that and it's annoying as %&@#.

We have always emailed when there is a new communication.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Any way you guys can setup a notification to the renter if I leave them a note in the communication tab? Almost nobody ever checks that and it's annoying as %&@#.

Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.

I believe that includes the BTC network fees, which are super-high right now. I hope so, anyway. My dust-miner is continuously rented since 20min after making available and when I withdraw (in a few months, probably) I would like to be able to actualize some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: