Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 2. (Read 71086 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2
I've been using mining rig rentals for some time now and i'm just wondering if anyone knows tools/scripts some renters are using that allows to switch between algos?

MRR has an API, so yeah. Some people will have made tools for switching but I can't find any. I like MRR but it's a pain in the arse for a multi algo miner.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can't login, site is slow AF. Is there any telegram or discord group for MRR?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Unsure how this is possible as the algos I'm talking about are tribux, x16s/x16r / phi etc which last time I checked were not avail on nicehash.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi,

I've been using mining rig rentals for some time now and i'm just wondering if anyone knows tools/scripts some renters are using that allows to switch between algos?

seems like they someone keep the rig online to show in list without a worker connected and once rented a worker is connected.

Thanks!

yes, it's called nicehash or westhash rental resell. Does not work as well as REAL direct S9's in a proxy or linked directly to the rental.
If you see those that have zero hash rates, or only one small miner connected to a larger rental (to keep it 'alive') do not rent it. Get those crappy
resells out of MRR.
Activity: 42
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi,

seems like they someone keep the rig online to show in list without a worker connected and once rented a worker is connected.

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
You guys have to start blocking nicehash re-rentals and IPS.

I've come across multiples that I could trace back to nicehash due to the difficulty requirement even on 'supposed' 14TH S9's, and
when renting larger PH+ rentals I can watch the fixed priced rental apparing on NH and following the hash rates on my pool at the same time.

Some of the recent rental owners that re-sell nicehash & westhash are :
LXP365
LPELLIS

If we could get large farms to list on our site, we would be more well off to block NH resales. As it stands, we always issue refunds to the renter for these resales regardless.

Ahh, so what about the wasted money from the rentals then? They always claim BS reasons and that they don't resell NH to cover their arses, but renting from NH is a waste though as they can and do practice block withholding , so you never know if you actually hit a block but they cashed in on it or not on their network.  Angry

I can vouch for bitcoin and such derivatives (~95% of all coins) Your pool encodes the coinbase payout address (not Coinbase), but where mining rewards go. It's not possible to change it or take blocks in any way, as your nonce would be invalid with any change to the address. Other algo's I have no idea if what you suggest is possible.
We know whos reselling NH, we issue refunds for any missing shares on those rentals. I can't say weather the pool its mining at is paying properly or not, but we'd like to change that, ie start our own pools.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

I've come across multiples that I could trace back to nicehash due to the difficulty requirement even on 'supposed' 14TH S9's, and
when renting larger PH+ rentals I can watch the fixed priced rental apparing on NH and following the hash rates on my pool at the same time.

LXP365
LPELLIS

If we could get large farms to list on our site, we would be more well off to block NH resales. As it stands, we always issue refunds to the renter for these resales regardless.

Ahh, so what about the wasted money from the rentals then? They always claim BS reasons and that they don't resell NH to cover their arses, but renting from NH is a waste though as they can and do practice block withholding , so you never know if you actually hit a block but they cashed in on it or not on their network.  Angry

LXP365
LPELLIS

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

LXP365
LPELLIS

Did you guys ever add the feature to exclude certain rig owners or renters?
I've been coming across crappy nice hash reseller proxies which don't work on my pool as NH is blocked.

We did a while ago, you must open a ticket and we can block a renter, a rig or an owner.
We're reluctant to open this as a dialog or advertise the feature, as freely blocking people will in cases, prevent a rental. We like rentals!
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
what algo/coin is cryptonote-heavy  is that the old pre xmr v7?  and can ccminer-cryptonote 3.2 mine it?

Thanks

Icon

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Did you guys ever add the feature to exclude certain rig owners or renters?
I've been coming across crappy nice hash reseller proxies which don't work on my pool as NH is blocked.
Activity: 918
Man I wish they would respond to my e-mail about linking workers.

Have a X10

create workers for all the algos(except X11 obviously)

Workers aren't linked so people can rent my rig several times.

pool list is say

1: myrgr
2:quark
3:skein
4:qubit

scenario one:person X rents quark. MRR still keeps the other three workers alive. person Y rents skein. no hashing because of the miner's priority list. have to apologise to the skein renter or extend his rental with the time MRR is busy with quark

scenario two: person X rents quark. MRR keeps the rest alive. person Y rents myrgr BAM quark renter gets kicked off and receives no hash.

so essentially what I have to do now is constantly keep a eye out for rental emails. go to MRR. disable the other workers and re-enable them when the rental is done. obviously I cant be awake or at my computer 24/7

so all I want is a possibility to LINK workers together so that is worker 2 gets rented that it automatically disables and re-enables 1,3 and 4

There is an API you can use to manage those things automatically, you could look into that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Man I wish they would respond to my e-mail about linking workers.

Have a X10

create workers for all the algos(except X11 obviously)

Workers aren't linked so people can rent my rig several times.

pool list is say

1: myrgr
2:quark
3:skein
4:qubit

scenario one:person X rents quark. MRR still keeps the other three workers alive. person Y rents skein. no hashing because of the miner's priority list. have to apologise to the skein renter or extend his rental with the time MRR is busy with quark

scenario two: person X rents quark. MRR keeps the rest alive. person Y rents myrgr BAM quark renter gets kicked off and receives no hash.

so essentially what I have to do now is constantly keep a eye out for rental emails. go to MRR. disable the other workers and re-enable them when the rental is done. obviously I cant be awake or at my computer 24/7

so all I want is a possibility to LINK workers together so that is worker 2 gets rented that it automatically disables and re-enables 1,3 and 4

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Something weird happened today. All of the sudden all my S9's linked to MRR stopped mining at the same time. They are at different locations so it was not related to my network or miners. I restarted them after noticing and looks liek things are back to normal, but still this is kind of worrysome.
Activity: 2
I made a great tool to measure the profitability of renting your RIG on MRR :

https://www.whattominingrigrentals.com/
Nice service, but it useful only for those who know hashrate of rig for every algo (only few people do), but this telegram bot (@miningrigrentals_bot) allow to compare profit of algorithms right now in one click.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Sorry if this has already been asked or discussed but I can't find anything about it.

When not renting your rig... and its mining to your default pools, is there any additional mining fee occurred? (As it goes through their address, they still could be fractioning off some hash as a fee.. in theory.)

Does anyone know if there is an official answer on this?

Thanks..
  • Website pool manager. Our system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from our website. We allow 5 pools to be configured with fail over. FREE!
  • You never required to list your rig for rent. There is no fee to use our site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
Activity: 18
Sorry if this has already been asked or discussed but I can't find anything about it.

When not renting your rig... and its mining to your default pools, is there any additional mining fee occurred? (As it goes through their address, they still could be fractioning off some hash as a fee.. in theory.)

Does anyone know if there is an official answer on this?

Thanks..
Pages:
Jump to: