Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 126. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

I have updated the OP github page (https://github.com/TestingCrypto/ANN-OP-Thread-BBcode/commit/d52584e82417d435131eb6b504c673857f920e17), changing the current discussion & updating the Linux info. Also noticed you added Click to send altcoins to this BTC address, but the insertion was in the middle of the code & should read donate to this address (not send altcoins, quick fix though). Great podcast cryptomommy, everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend & MINT on.

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Please note - we still need assistance in compiling for Mac - any takers?
Activity: 325
mintcoind - ArchlinuxARM - built and running 247.  Grin

Also started my first git repo for the changed /src files.

https://github.com/iPerky/Mintcoind_Cubox_archlinuxARM.git  Wink

Awesome news! SupaSonic is reviewing as we speak for full integration
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
mintcoind - ArchlinuxARM - built and running 247.  Grin

Also started my first git repo for the changed /src files.

https://github.com/iPerky/Mintcoind_Cubox_archlinuxARM.git  Wink

Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Congrats for the hard work you are doing .

Roll Eyes What is the timeline to get the new MAC OSX wallet version out ?

What is needed to enjoy a more integrated ( transparency… ) MINT Logo in the Wallet Design ?
Applications
   Just pushed another small update for the OP, adding the Trello Development Board & a few small edits to the layout. I still need to update the wallet time line in the change log on the bottom of the OP, need the devs input on what should be written (1.17 & 2.0.0)? Also when the mintcointeam or cryptomommy log on next, update the Subject line of the original post & keep from an confusion on people checking in on the forum Wink

Here's the update from github for the addition to the OP:
https://github.com/TestingCrypto/ANN-OP-Thread-BBcode/commit/0b5c6c9bc4346c199fd0ad0bac94dbef286d5eb3

Wow I havent had such an easy wallet upgrade in so long.  To top it all off, v1.7 had a debug file over over 200mb over the last 2 weeks and v2.0 opened and synced in no time.  I was terrified to have to download he chain again but no need!   Even my CPU usage has dropped significantly (most likely due to the debug.txt not being active but still).

lol I actually deleted everything and fresh installed twice because I thought it didn't work the first time it was so fast. @SupaSonic deserves mad props for cleaning up the wallet and @PressTab did an awesome job delivering the security upgrade as well as assisting in troubleshooting.

Support Mintcoin Developments - Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Looks good, managed to transfer coins from 2.0->1.17->2.0. blockchain loads quicker too. (new instance asks if you want to import or new too).
Wow I havent had such an easy wallet upgrade in so long.  To top it all off, v1.7 had a debug file over over 200mb over the last 2 weeks and v2.0 opened and synced in no time.  I was terrified to have to download he chain again but no need!   Even my CPU usage has dropped significantly (most likely due to the debug.txt not being active but still).

It's this kind of development, foresight, and attention to detail that is going to make this coin thrive.  Great job Mint Team!

Edit***  Whats the dev address again?  I feel sharing some minty love.

Here is the mintcoin address for our new developer

SupaSonic
Mfz6nPPDYRE2qYBBRRFXE4QRX1Ahec2Eih

PressTab
MtPUXx1RcetTXFhCL39XB5TZjsBhnMyFDo
Activity: 424

It's this kind of development, foresight, and attention to detail that is going to make this coin thrive.  Great job Mint Team!

Edit***  Whats the dev address again?  I feel sharing some minty love.
Activity: 23
I bumped it to 2.0.0.0 when I committed a few weeks ago since hard fork mean major version upgrade. Maybe should have communicated more clearly, but assumed everyone would have seen it there. I didn't upgrade the subversion because I typically never bother changing it.

If you all need it reversioned in a particular fashion just let me know and I will recompile upon cryptomommys approval.

One nice thing about updating the subversion is then one doesn't have to run the file to determine the version.  If it is easy, why not?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
New wallet built without issues on Archlinux
Code:
Linux 4.0.7-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jun 30 07:50:21 UTC 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Will try to build on archlinuxarm.

Good work  Smiley
I bumped it to 2.0.0.0 when I committed a few weeks ago since hard fork mean major version upgrade. Maybe should have communicated more clearly, but assumed everyone would have seen it there. I didn't upgrade the subversion because I typically never bother changing it.

If you all need it reversioned in a particular fashion just let me know and I will recompile upon cryptomommys approval.
Sorry still learning Smiley
I am updating everything to say 2.0.0.0 as we speak.
Activity: 23
Nice job presstab and whoever else contributed.  The new wallet rocks!  It runs on my old system where 1.17 and 1.14 were having problems.  It looks like you used a later version of QT-Creator.  Maybe that made a difference or maybe you did something else.  Anyway, thanks alot!

Oh, and best of all, I didn't have to download the whole blockchain again after the upgrade.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
FYI:
They did not think enough of it to change the subver.
/MintCoin:0.7.2/    60007   6   3.4 %     100.0 %

Still showing up as .0.7.2 on Block Explorer.  Tongue

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!network

Cool

Applications

For some reason it says v2.0.0

The download link says It says 1.2

I think it is supposed to say 1.20.0 correct?

Confusing ...anyway to update it so everything at least says the same thing?

2.0.0 is what it should be, as a major update.

Software Version (Point Scale)

x.y.z

Where:
x - major release
y - minor release
z - build number
    x = main version number, 1-~.
    y = feature number, 0-9. Increase this number if the change contains new features with or without bug fixes.
    z = hotfix number, 0-~. Increase this number if the change only contains bug fixes.
Activity: 356

For some reason it says v2.0.0

The download link says It says 1.2

I think it is supposed to say 1.20.0 correct?

Confusing ...anyway to update it so everything at least says the same thing?
Activity: 325

Windows version works like a charm! Just need Linux and Mac now - any takers? Smiley
Jump to: