Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 150. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Could someone post updated and active nodes please?

Here's my nodes I have:
Activity: 490
Could someone post updated and active nodes please?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the info. I think i had an account on BTer that i havent used for a year almost. I am not sure about Cryptsy, it sucks anyway. I think most exchanges should create different rules & platforms for crypto only & fiat-crypto markets.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Greetings from Poloniex!

We're happy to announce that Margin Trading with Peer-to-Peer Lending is now available at Poloniex! You can now borrow funds from lending users to open long and short positions with 2.5x leverage on our XMR, DASH, XPR and LTC Margin Trading platform. You can also loan funds in the same selected markets in 1 day intervals at up to 5% interest.

In addition, we are requiring that all users provide us with their first name, last name, and country of origin by May 20th, 2015. This information is mandatory for all users and all withdrawals. Go to your Profile page to get started.

The Poloniex Team

Just for those that dont know and have some btc or other altcoins sitting there.

This is posted in the notice section.

No accounts will be locked or frozen if you do not provide the information requested. Starting on May 20th at 19:00 UTC, you will need to have your name and country of residence on file to withdraw up to 2,000 USD worth of crypto per day.

Those sentances sounds like a contradiction...

They wont let you withdraw anything, even a cent, if your profile is incomplete. $2000 is max limit for first tier of profile completion ie Name & country which is mandatory for any withdrawal more than $0 to $2000. Also they will report all your data to FinCEN. Bye-Bye Polo Sad
Any suggestions where to trade MINT & other coins that are not on Bittrex?
Yeah. I think it is really going to hurt them. I know you can trade MINT on Bter. Does Cryptsy require that info?  And there are some other exchanges too, can't remember the names.
Greetings from Poloniex!

We're happy to announce that Margin Trading with Peer-to-Peer Lending is now available at Poloniex! You can now borrow funds from lending users to open long and short positions with 2.5x leverage on our XMR, DASH, XPR and LTC Margin Trading platform. You can also loan funds in the same selected markets in 1 day intervals at up to 5% interest.

In addition, we are requiring that all users provide us with their first name, last name, and country of origin by May 20th, 2015. This information is mandatory for all users and all withdrawals. Go to your Profile page to get started.

The Poloniex Team

Just for those that dont know and have some btc or other altcoins sitting there.

No accounts will be locked or frozen if you do not provide the information requested. Starting on May 20th at 19:00 UTC, you will need to have your name and country of residence on file to withdraw up to 2,000 USD worth of crypto per day.

They wont let you withdraw anything, even a cent, if your profile is incomplete. $2000 is max limit for first tier of profile completion ie Name & country which is mandatory for any withdrawal more than $0 to $2000. Also they will report all your data to FinCEN. Bye-Bye Polo Sad
Any suggestions where to trade MINT & other coins that are not on Bittrex?
I'll help contribute to the block explorer maybe next month, I mean if its down to the last day, and needs funds for sure. Mintcoin is awesome. As far as I'm concerned I'll be with MINT for life. Who's with me? Minting is fantastic!

I hope for sure that will not be the case, All contributions are welcome. Thanks Smiley
Why not the case?

I am counting on community & somewhat on my self to keep it going & not go down to the wire. I would be happy if you contributed before that.
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
Oh god.. margin trading... Cryptos don't need this BS. We need real products with real world relevance.
Activity: 442
Greetings from Poloniex!

The Poloniex Team

Margin Trading is for suckers and criminals.
Because the only way to win at it , is if you are a criminal and have inside info ( like a corrupt politician).
Everyone else will lose it all , ie: Suckers.

Just Sayin,
Greetings from Poloniex!

The Poloniex Team

I'll help contribute to the block explorer maybe next month, I mean if its down to the last day, and needs funds for sure. Mintcoin is awesome. As far as I'm concerned I'll be with MINT for life. Who's with me? Minting is fantastic!

I hope for sure that will not be the case, All contributions are welcome. Thanks Smiley
Why not the case?

Good to see that people are talking. I hope that OP is updated finally. I am donating what i can to block explorer right now. Please feel free to join in. Smiley

Talking is great. Acting is vital.

Its a start. People are acting individually. What we need is a collective push. We need a full time PR person who can highlight our partnerships & achievements so investors come in. Lots going on in the background that people dont know and thus no investment is happening.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Good to see that people are talking. I hope that OP is updated finally. I am donating what i can to block explorer right now. Please feel free to join in. Smiley

Talking is great. Acting is vital.
Activity: 442

How can I donate to you?
This address is distributed across active development efforts:
Support Mintcoin Developments - Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae

Setup a donation post and add it to the OP.

Donation for New Dev
BTC address
LTC address
Mint Address

Donation to keep New Block Explorer Running
BTC
1QJpbqzkyFNcLGsC46DjXJmY1hLgHoya5C

Then the community can put up or shut up.

Just Sayin.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
https://twitter.com/CryptoSquare/status/600302853199126528

"FREE mintcoin and flappycoin paper wallets TODAY.  Union Square from 5-7 pm at the Lincoln statue. @MintcoinTeam @FlappyFlapping @BenLawsky"

[EDIT] Can @MintcoinTeam retweet?
Activity: 425

How can I donate to you?
This address is distributed across active development efforts:
Support Mintcoin Developments - Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae
Activity: 425
Up until a month ago we also had the wallet and android development support donated by RoboGuy.
He unfortunately is tied back up and will not be able to participate in development until his current project is completed.

Just out of curiosity, about how long until his current project is completed? Is he planning to be back after that?
I am not sure how long the project is running; however he did say until the project is over - reading between the lines it does suggest that he may be back once he has completed it.
Jump to: